We need a mini map in battle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoecoco1992

Recruit
This is the most important thing in the mod!!! I can't stand this **** anymore I hate to search single survive enemy and I hate to hit the edge of map without a notice!!! How many time I get puncture by enemy lance because my horse hit the edge of map! Without mini map everything is uncomfortable!!!

Also can you add role play in the mod? I believe many players like to perform a soldier for most of the time until they get bored.

Well if you want to roleplay when you are a mercenary to a king just follow him or his marshal around and join their fights. Think of yourself as someone they don't trust enough to let you actually walk with them.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Well if you want to roleplay when you are a mercenary to a king just follow him or his marshal around and join their fights. Think of yourself as someone they don't trust enough to let you actually walk with them.
well Im a lazy player and I like to stay in lord's army as a normal soldier getting in battle and waiting for promotion. Also I like to read books ( real books outside of computer) when my character join lord or king's army.
I dont really like to lead army, even I had to I would let AI help me command during the battle.

It would be really cool if mini map was constantly on screen (such as in Floris), not only after you press backspace which opens a really huge and inefficient interface which is impossible to play with.
it's much better when I just can take a look at the mini map at any time without having to look for backspace key, press it, look at the map, press it again, which is an enormous (and very risky) distraction from what is going on on the battlefield.

Its almost impossible to command troops without the interface for me. Its the only way to issue 'go there' orders to groups since the F1 flag doesn't work on my install, and I'm too lazy to reinstall M&B just on the off chance it fixes it.

And I disagree that the map should be visible at all times, it breaks immersion.

Leonion said:
It would be really cool if mini map was constantly on screen (such as in Floris), not only after you press backspace which opens a really huge and inefficient interface which is impossible to play with.
it's much better when I just can take a look at the mini map at any time without having to look for backspace key, press it, look at the map, press it again, which is an enormous (and very risky) distraction from what is going on on the battlefield.
One workaround that worked for me, is to map the key to a different one than backspace. I mapped in on "y", so I could freely call up the map.
Once you get used to it, it works well as fine.

I also agree that a constant map breaks immersion.

Locked.

No real point other than suggesting a minimap. Could be put in suggestion thread. Plus the minimap is a vanilla feature. We shouldn't of had to explain how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom