Kingdom Management, All against me. WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

delavaskez

Sergeant at Arms
Okay,

I spent hell much time on developing my army, getting supporters, getting money and attacking the same town (like 5times) to conquer it.
Finally made it, to do it I had to pull strings and sacrifise some relationship so that owner wont attack me xD. (Benefits of being mercenary first).

Anyway, I started my kingdom. Managed garrison and I was like.. "I lost all my troops, I'll rest here untill I get at least 1 lord to support me".
And I was going to send emissionaries to help me gather lords and pursue for peace.
In a minute or so.. 3 lords from "Centerware" (Idk if spellings are good) came and besieged my castle (They were defeated long,long ago). And about 6 lords from Uld..(I dont remember) came and entered the town as friendly.

I was.. Hah, I can beat 200 soldiers.. No problem. I attacked them, defeated them at high cost (Once again), and now EVERY single faction is against me.

WHY!?

Note: I killed all 3 lords. Lol. So that they dont come back, ever. Could this be a reason?

Update: Now I am fighting 1500+ army, great luck for me -.-

Oh my gosh -.-
The thing that irritates me is that actually lords from defeated factions are automaticly set against my kingdom. And they're trying to take my town. So I did what I did to stop them annoying me. And, it was mistake >.<
Im glad I have high relationship with town, and lots of money too..
The top tier troops saved my arse countless of times.

delavaskez said:
Oh my gosh -.-
The thing that irritates me is that actually lords from defeated factions are automaticly set against my kingdom. And they're trying to take my town. So I did what I did to stop them annoying me. And, it was mistake >.<
Im glad I have high relationship with town, and lots of money too..
The top tier troops saved my arse countless of times.
Have you fixed the bug that prevents the defeated lords from defecting?

delavaskez said:
I play like... 400 days (in game, maybe 500 now) and I didn't notice lords defecting,..
If a faction is fully destroyed its lords should spread to the remaining factions, are you sure those factions are fully defeated? they need to have no holdings and armies.

They dont have holdings, but they do have armies. No idea how.
For example, Laigin was destroyed by Mumain like.. 200 days ago.
And they keep returning with like.. 20-ish army and 1man-army (lord) when ever my town gets besieged. (Against me )

They all need to die, those 1 guy armies are very hard to catch (that's what I use the tp cheat for mostly) and the lords and their armies can rest in holdings not hostile to their faction, if I remember correctly.

So basically I have to KILL the lords?
I actually captured few and placed them in dunegon. But I want them to dissapear, would be better if they join others. That means if I get peace with 1 faction.. More lords wont attack me.

PS: How to increase number of people living in a town? The surrounding villages keeps getting raided and my town besieged. And the people who live there went from 10.000 to 5.600 And the acres are now instead of 111 per acre, 90(or less) per acre.

PS2: Can you actually resurrect defeated kingdom? By giving them estate?
I would really like to get them off my back, I am even prepared to be a vassal to Laign's, and then conquer whole Ireland :grin:

No not kill them, I should have worded it differently, I meant that they should be defeated in battle when their faction have no holdings (or be prisoner) Im no expert but im pretty sure that is how it works.

I don't know much about that town stuff, I think it is a diplomacy thing so maybe you can find something about it on the diplomacy mod's forum.

I don't think you can do that in Brytenwalda, or any mods I have heard of, but it would be a really cool feature.

Uhmm, Well maybe. I did defeat some, and didnt see all of them. While I remember defeating one from Ulad like.. 5 times and releasing him. He would return alone every single time.

Well, I dont care .. :grin: I got my RTR to 99 WOhoooo.. And now other factions offer me peace themselfs.
I am warring only 4 factions now.

delavaskez said:
Uhmm, Well maybe. I did defeat some, and didnt see all of them. While I remember defeating one from Ulad like.. 5 times and releasing him. He would return alone every single time.

Well, I dont care .. :grin: I got my RTR to 99 WOhoooo.. And now other factions offer me peace themselfs.
I am warring only 4 factions now.
Congratulations! Did he return even if his faction did not have any fiefs?:eek: I hope I haven't misinformed you :oops:

Thanks,

Yep he did, but.. not of an importance anymore. At least he's not raiding my villages. I can take 1 lord, no problem.

Back
Top Bottom