Ways to level up own knighthood, after doing mistake of making lithaldiran lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Dagoth Ur

Recruit
Hello everyone,

Found this forum and though I could have a go at asking a question.

So here is my problem. I have made Lithaldiran a lord (I know big mistake :smile: ) and I have just found out about creating my own knighthood order and can't find a good way to level them up now.

First I let Jocelyn train them for 12 weeks.Then I have given Sigismund Sinclair to them for about 8 weeks. Now I want to increase their powerdraw, given Deiv to train them and for the first 4 weeks he increased their powerdraw by 2 (so it's now 3), later I done another 4 weeks and Diev has upgraded literally nothing.

If there is no hope left for my knighthood being the maximum power then I will accept the mistake I done.

However I will be thankful in advance for any advice which can be given.

You could, cheat level upgrade your companions if you wanted to provide them with similar stats as Leth, but that goes against something I would do. If you have no more companions that can provide training to increase their stats, then I believe you can't really do anything about it.

Then again there may be others who can provide a better explanation.

BTW, if you could ask simple questions in the stickied above Quick Question/Quick Answer thread or the Knighthood order thread, that would be better appreciated.

MitchyMatt said:
You could, cheat level upgrade your companions if you wanted to provide them with similar stats as Leth, but that goes against something I would do. If you have no more companions that can provide training to increase their stats, then I believe you can't really do anything about it.

Then again there may be others who can provide a better explanation.

BTW, if you could ask simple questions in the stickied above Quick Question/Quick Answer thread or the Knighthood order thread, that would be better appreciated.

Okay, Will do now.

Sorry about that, I didn't realise.

Also thanks for the reply, I assumed I would probably failed with the knighthood and I will re do it on a brand new game.

Lethaldiran is only good for capping out proficiencies anyways.

If you want high level power draw train up a companion like Kaverra into an archer. Can easily achieve Power Draw 10 + Trainer 5 before hitting level 25.

IlluminaZer0 said:
Lethaldiran is only good for capping out proficiencies anyways.

If you want high level power draw train up a companion like Kaverra into an archer. Can easily achieve Power Draw 10 + Trainer 5 before hitting level 25.

Okay, cool thanks for the information. I will give it a try as I never thought about doing that.

Minor correction due to arithmetic failure.

Assuming this image is correct:

Kaverra.jpg
30-16 == 14
15-14 == 1
12+(14+1) == Lv 27

Which is still not bad.

Or easier, Julia and Ediz has natural Power Draw and good starting level, STR. They're better suited because you can also level their trainer along the way. Getting 10 PD Ediz and Julia is like my casual route in the game.

habeo123 said:
Or easier, Julia and Ediz has natural Power Draw and good starting level, STR. They're better suited because you can also level their trainer along the way. Getting 10 PD Ediz and Julia is like my casual route in the game.

Okay, I will also try these characters as well and see how I go. Thanks for the information. The reply was appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom