Wild Horses

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking about Roleplays it would be good to be a outlaw nomad, but i realized no horses are mostly avaible for poor outlaws. So i think You should add a new outlaw traning. It's name could be "Nomad" or something I think his stats could be

Strenght: 10
Agility: 15
One Handed: 60
Two Handed: 50
Polearm: 81
Archery : 20
Crossbow: 20
Ironflesh 0
Power Draw: 0
Power Strike : 1
Athletic: 2
Riding: 7 (you will understand why in the end)
healing: 0
engineering : 0
Laboring: 0-1(Maybe 1 so they can cook their meat form the horses)
Tailoring :1-2
Looting : 1
Herding :1

Weakened (Vornne thought it was to strong)

(This only should be avaible for Outlaws) Also The class is very good so traning cost should be 10k-20k (if you trained than it deserve)

There also should be placed "Wild Horse stocks" Like cows and deers you can buy them in little pens if the Mapper don't like wild animals

So This class would have 7 riding. I saw lot of times that admins ride cows and deers. They are "horses" to. You could make a horse (similar to Sumpther but without saddle and a bit stronger "Wild Horse) They would breed in the wilderness and These "Nomads" would be the only class which is able to Ride them. (they should spawn near to outlaw camps) This would cause a new world for roleplaying! Outlaws would be able to heard them to their camp and they could breed their owen horses! Only Nomads would be able to ride them so for other factions they would be just simple animals like boars so they wouldn't slaughter them. They also could drop some meat and leather. It won't have lot Strenght so they won't be able to use lances.

If you know any other way to only Nomads would be able to ride the horses, thna they wouldn't need 7 riding.
Maybe the Horse would need 6 Herding

Is this anyway to make herding crock what can be used or horseback or if you ride a wild Horse. Near unrided wild horses would follow you? for the bigger roleplay and if this would be work Nomad would be a great class.

But I think the idea itself is good and I think It's not Hard to make. Only the horses. But it would be a Sumpther without saddle, and maybe a black nose for it

Big Riding skill only need becouse this "Nomads" should be the only traning which can ride the Wild Horses. If the admins can make it without Riding than it should be only 2 riding skill

Today outlaws overrun faction's castle only cause ppl did not attack them. Outlaws need to have harsh life in this game. There is nothing romantic about being outlaw. You are Out of Law. You will be punished next time. Cheeky  :evil:

Yes, I know but it would be a god roleplay option Imagine: 5-6 Nomad Horseman in leather armors herd the horses along to the map. Also i think this way the leather stocks weren't be empty.

Back
Top Bottom