is this bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

jorma666

Veteran
or how good relation you need to trade with bandits or recruit them? i´ve made it up to something like 50 with sea warriors and still it gives me just "leave" and "attack" when going to their lair, and i neither cant reruit them from parties, they don´t run from me or attack thought. if it´s a bug how can i fix it?

I don't think you can, you can only recruit normal deserters and bandits(I think you need negative reputation for that) but you can not recruit the dena pirates afaik.

krisvk said:
I don't think you can, you can only recruit normal deserters and bandits(I think you need negative reputation for that) but you can not recruit the dena pirates afaik.
i cant even trade with them, and i know thats possible because  i did that on other save. could it be too good reputation?

jorma666 said:
krisvk said:
i cant even trade with them, and i know thats possible because  i did that on other save. could it be too good reputation?
Trading with sea raiders?! how did it work? and yeah I think it may be connected to reputation.

krisvk said:
jorma666 said:
krisvk said:
Trading with sea raiders?! how did it work? and yeah I think it may be connected to reputation.
at some point there just appears option "trade" between "leave" and "attack" in their lair. it acts just like normal shops in towns.

jorma666 said:
krisvk said:
jorma666 said:
krisvk said:
at some point there just appears option "trade" between "leave" and "attack" in their lair. it acts just like normal shops in towns.
That's a very nice feature, thank you for informing me of it, I'll definitely try playing a raider/bandit now!

Back
Top Bottom