Battle size changer

Users who are viewing this thread

Pea_Head

Recruit
Hi guys, thinking about reinstalling brytenwalda now that I have a good rig. Just wondering what you guy use to change the battle size, as I'm not too sure which size changer mods are compatible with brytenwalda. Also, I have a gtx 770 and an i5 4670, so what battle size can I get away with?

And just wondering how I go about installing the graphics mod that comes with the special edition release of brytenwalda (1.40), is it already oart of the game or do I need to download it and paste it somewhere, if so, where?

Cheers for the help

I have a 660ti superclocked, i7 2600k and 8gb ram with a corsair hx 750 psu.  I play with graphics on max and use 1.41 edition graphics enhancement pack.  I can run battle sizer on 700 with 1257ad mod and it plays beautifully.  Brytenwalda is a little clunkier due to the mod's particular textures etc.  I usually can play with sizer set to 400 no problem.  I would like to play with higher sizes but armies of this time often numbered less than 500 men so I like playing with ~200 men on each side.

Back
Top Bottom