Editing possible freelancer merc loadout? (SOLVED)

Users who are viewing this thread

MagnesiumDew

Recruit
What I'm basically trying to do is add the flintlock pistol and rifle for selection as the weapon for the A5 Freelance Expert Archer. When I select what weapons the class uses, that is. I've tried using troop editor, but they don't show up the the selection menu :sad: How can I do this?

The problem is that "trp_custom_e_expert_archer_selection" only has 2 inventory management by default, limiting you to 42 slots (30 + (6 x 2)). Increasing the inventory management increases the available slots.

Don't forget to add firearms skill to "trp_custom_e_expert_archer" so they can use them effectively. Assuming you're editing the expanded troop tree, otherwise use "trp_custom_r_expert_archer" for revised troops, or "trp_custom_n_expert_archer" for the native troop tree.

Thanks guys, will try this tommorow and see how it goes. If it goes well then all of Calradia shall fall under my muskets :twisted:

Did not seem to work. I went through every entry, the troop for expanded, native and redone (or whatever it is.) Cannot still get the weapons to appear :sad:

I did start a new game after giving up, and then promptly found that it had worked. Thanks guys. My first battle with 30 freelancers ended well. (Everyone died basically) thanks again :smile:

lol :grin: Be sure to use volley firing if you're using muskets. Tweak the muskets a bit too. They're a bit imbalanced (weak) compared to bows in this mod, mostly because bows are much faster.

Back
Top Bottom