Kickass trailer for Warband - Calling all clans to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pumpkin Lord

'Lo peeps,

Lately, I was thinking of making some cool, kickass, superuber show-off trailer generally about well-known clans or the competitive scene of Warband. Basically, it would be no more than 10 seconds reserved for each clan in the trailer which makes over 5 minutes in total and passes a cool single motto within the reserved array, perhaps a brief info about the clan too.

The trailer will be high-quality and depend on high-production value. So say, it won't be a movie maker clip really therefore it will take time.

I don't need any help regarding the production, as I will do all the production and everything, however I am asking for any feedback or input on the matter by answering, "How would you have your clan presented?" or for another clan.

On a happy note, list of the clans I will be presenting (Subject to change.) and those who don't wish to be added are free to inform.

1-Court of Reveran
2-IRC
3-Deathwatch
4-Guards of Istiniar
5-Wolfpack
6-Apis Europea
7-Renegades
8-Legend
9-Armata Brancaleone - Submitted!
10-Saracens - Submitted!
11-Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins
12-West Knights
13-Strike Force
14-The Midnight Watchmen
15-Balion
16-Rebels
17-Wappaw
18-Knights of Avalon
19-DoF - Submitted!
20-Golden Kingdom
21-Black Shields
22-Paladins of the Round Table - Submitted!
23-Wicked Tavern Fanatics
24-Revenge of Nobility
25-3 Ok Akıncıları
26-Sons of Emperor
27-Vikings of Nilfheim
28-Zender Hunters Guild
29-22nd Battalion
30-Aquilae Calradiae
31-Irish Rebels
32-Calaquendi
33-Teutonic Knights
34-Knights of Swan
35-RRush
36-Inquisition
37-Kharakternyky
38-Heroes
39-Druzhina
40-Einherjar - Submitted!
41-Shieldings - Submitted!
42-Nobody Knows Clan
43-Runaway Scorpions
44-Anime Club - Submitted! (Banner missing)
45-Free American Gamers - Submitted!
46-Vaeringjar
47-Alliance of Destruction
48-WARBAND
49-Wolves
50-Refesesesesferes
51-DR - Submitted!
52-Kreuzritter
53-Westward
54-Bohemian Guard
55-SYNDICATE_BT_Invisible
56-Polish Eagles
57-Battle Ready Orphans
58-Fearless
59-Order of the Roasted Peanuts
60-Honor Bound
61-The Kingdom of Swadia
62-Habichtorden
63- Ex Unitae Vires
64-Malion Mercenaries
65-Brethren Crusaders
66-TnT
67-Order of the Lowlands
68-Sarrdakin
69-Red Eagles
70-Kingdom of Heaven
71-HOBOKNIGHTS
72-Defenders of Wonwookie
73-Schwertbrüderorden
74-Trinity
75-Knights of Malta - Submitted!
76-Order of the Lion
77-Samurai
78-HITMEN
79-Crazy Turks
80-Forsaken Knights
81-Anatolian Guards
82-Brothers at War and Peace
83-DC duel clan - Submitted!
84-Veche
85-Sober Tavern Fanatics
86-Nameless
87-Lux Aeterna
88-Castellans
89-Warriors of Quiperland
90-Heroes of Agincourt - Submitted!
91-Immortal Brotherhood
92-Legion 46
93-Camelot
94-Royal Squad Gaming
95-Golden Horde

Those are who are interested can fill this form for their representative clans, also helps me nagivating;

Clan name: Obvious.
Motto to display: One or two sentence.
Their banners: PSD file possibly.
Achievements: League winner...etc
Founding date: Obvious.

Totally missing russian speaking clans.
Runaway Scorpions, Holy Inquisition, Kharakternyky, Heroes, Druzhina are not well known?
Some of them have more "competitive Warband" trophys and history then most of clans listed %)

Zaharist said:
Runaway Scorpions, Holy Inquisition, Kharakternyky, Heroes, Druzhina are not well known?
Some of them have more "competitive Warband" trophys and history then most of clans listed %)
Also VRNG, aD, WARBAND, WV, REF, DR, KR, SYNDICATE_BT_Invisible (best name :lol:), Bohemian Guard, Einherjar, Shieldings, PE.

Plus probably more.

Starting to sound more like it will be an hour long video  :razz:

Might want to set some parameters as to which clans are the ones you want to be put into the video.

Blivandefar said:
maybe it will be hard to do it with clans that doesnt exist anymore.

i'm still Einherjar in my heart.

bang14.gif

Good idea, we don't need russian clans cause at the end they are all the same players involved with different names #joke

Captain Lust said:
Are you planning on using footage from streams?

That would definitely be the case. I might spice up some footage within this "intro". However, then I would have hard time including the passive clans. Would you be interested in choosing these select footages for me?

valent69 said:
Starting to sound more like it will be an hour long video  :razz:

Might want to set some parameters as to which clans are the ones you want to be put into the video.

Clans that are worth to mention and contributed to community or to put it boldly, who actually played this game with us in any period of the game. Not some group of kids that lasted a few days.

Zaharist said:

That was not intentional. I am glad to present clans from different countries.

Manry said:
no representation for anime club or free american gamers?

I don't have much knowledge in either of these clans, might be due to me not following NA scene all in-detail.

Blivandefar said:
maybe it will be hard to do it with clans that doesnt exist anymore.

That is not the case really. The list below is not finished and subject to change. I would rather prefer mentioning passive/dead clans who has contributed to community in one way or another. On the matter of difficulty, since it is going to be a trailer...I only need a banner, motto, their achievements (if there is any) and perhaps a proper scene to reflect the concept of the clan. That remains to be decided on lust, if he agrees to support me with footages or not.

I made that list say like in 5 minutes, quickly put up the first clans came to my mind. After I finish writing this post, I will quickly delve into expanding the list. Aim is to have much as clan as possible, possibly from different settings and countries to have a variety.

Yeah sick. Will be awesome if it works out.

Feel free to use MB_tv footage. A credit would be nice of course. I can't help you pick footage but the VODs are organised pretty well on the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,297075.0.html

You should ask Warband Battlestream for their VODs too. A lot of stuff there.

Good idea, we don't need russian clans cause at the end they are all the same players involved with different names #joke

Lol.

You forgot Swadia, one of the oldest clans  :roll:

Yup, updated the list already.

fair enuff then, its a cool idea =^)

Thankie. ^^

Yeah sick. Will be awesome if it works out.

Feel free to use MB_tv footage. A credit would be nice of course. I can't help you pick footage but the VODs are organised pretty well on the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,297075.0.html

You should ask Warband Battlestream for their VODs too. A lot of stuff there.

Alrightie, credits will be given.

I think, I will have something around a hundred clans at hand at the very end. So that makes the length of the trailer (30+1000(with 1 or 2 seconds of transition)+30)1060 seconds = 17 minutes and 40 seconds. So, 8 seconds for each clan.

Those are who are interested can fill this form for their representative clans, also helps me nagivating;

Motto to display: One or two sentence.
Their banners: PSD file possibly.
Achievements: League winner...etc
Founding date: Obvious.

I would say u should only concentrate on, let's say, active div A teams. Do that first and then do a different one for div B if you think you still have the inspiration to do that, otherwise you're going to run out of ideas and it's going to be a bit too repetitive...  :lol:

sotamursu123 said:
I would say u should only concentrate on, let's say, active div A teams. Do that first and then do a different one for div B if you think you still have the inspiration to do that, otherwise you're going to run out of ideas and it's going to be a bit too repetitive...  :lol:

He has a hell lot of time and I'm sure he wouldn't start such a project without having alot of ideas. I'd love to see 'em all in one vid.

yourNotAlone said:
sotamursu123 said:

He has a hell lot of time and I'm sure he wouldn't start such a project without having alot of ideas. I'd love to see 'em all in one vid.

is ez to combine many vids but should hav possible placus to stahp :grin:D

Back
Top Bottom