NA Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

No kidding, I heard they lost to some random regiment. Might want to look into that regiment instead... what was it? the 73rd? 93rd? Something like that.

Amaranth the Druid said:
Yo dawg i got you man.
heres a light description by me.
Westside Knights(wK), These guys are teh best NA, super stronk. Black shields(BKS) would say otherwise but they have been inactive so rhades opinion is now invalid.

Defenders of Faith(DoF) got some skilled members , but unfortunately many of their good members are EU as they are an international clan, so their ping is poop in NA servs.

Honor Bound(HB) Are good and have some solid talent, dey have the vinnyPooh and hes cute n ****. They have the making to become Good badass warriors

Kingdom of Avalon(KoA) These duudes have some good talent and have manry, manry is good duels. UNFORTUNATLY KoA_John, their Leader is Known to TK IN PUBS.
BC343A51E997B598119A0E777B251878B5C25A06
so they are bad in my eyes.

Rebelz(Rebels) have run into some hard times but Queen snoop will be back, and in greater numbers

The Midnight Watchmen(TMW)- They have many strong NA people and are second only to WK. they have been sporting more EU members with Sota leading many a scrim.

StronkForce(SF)- our grand exalted leader Rocky is high as **** all the time. been pretty OUtta control lately

Wappaw(Wappaw)- dese guys are good and fun to fight they use dem wappaw charges and kill ppl, they also have KEL-sama and Cheese-kun who are extremely cute and i would cuddle with any of them. but the have Shrubberly and he sucks

DeathWatch(DW) Newer clan after a few guys seperated from DoF. they Picked up some strong ppl( nevino and Eternal). They will get better over time and are fun cool brothers.

Balion Mercenaries(Balion) pretty inactive over the last few months. hopefully they come back in full force. Unix is a bastard tho

Black Shields(Bks) #bksswag

Golden Kingdom(GK) Run Siege server, probably most popular server, but its medium so poop. They consist mainly of Siege people, but have a surprisingly strong Competitive group who go under Ministry of Blades (MoB)

Edit: Forgot (TR) idk what it stand for, but they seem to be some kids from PW trying to native.

This is a brief summary and info on NA active competitive clans. I hope this helped you.

Pretty damn accurate descriptions there.

Good luck finding a clan :grin: I hope you enjoy the NA community.

valent69 said:
No kidding, I heard they lost to some random regiment. Might want to look into that regiment instead... what was it? the 73rd? 93rd? Something like that.

I don't have the slightest clue as to what you're alluding to mate, we've never faced any 73rd or 93rd. Such accusations without evidence are absurd :p

Back on topic, this is my brief summary of the NA competitive clans:

Western Knights (wK): Currently the best clan in the North American scene, they've now won both UNAC 1 & 2, and I can't even remember the last time they lost a scrim or match. They have strong play from almost every aspect whether it'd be archer or infantry, and display great cohesion.

The Midnight Watchmen (TMW): Second only to wK, we've come close to winning both of UNAC 1 & 2, however couldn't pull it off. We  probably host the largest roster in the scene, and by far have the most euro's on our roster. TMW has arguably the best infantry core, and has stepped up their chastised cavalry play with the additions of some new European players. We're a friendly bunch, and you can always find us in teamspeak chilling, I'd recommend hoping in one day to see if you like it :wink:

Honor Bound [HB]: Sadly they've now decided to not partake in more tournaments as they are in a rebuilding stage, but they've said they are recruiting!  They display great teamwork, and similar to wK are strong on almost all of their classes. They steamrolled through most of division B, and I've only heard of them losing to TMW & wK.

Black Shields #bksswag: Once the best NA clan in the scene triumphed by wK, I don't think they're active anymore so I'm not really sure if you can join them. But they're another team with strong play all around, and have great cohesion and leadership. They were last scene in the finals of UNAC 1.

Kingdom of Avalon (KoA): They have tacos. No but really, they have a talented group of guys and are mostly friendly from what I've experienced, I believe they also have some European players such as Cleric.

Rebels: They took a big hit losing some of their best players, and with their leader Snoop going through rehab. However they're rebuilding and should return to form soon.

Wappaw: Talented group, and have some really good players. They're also a pretty chill bunch, and they've shown that they can fight with the best (Former Div. A).

Strike Force (SF): They have a bunch of characters, but they play well together, and have some good players. Despite the fact that Kush a.k.a Rocky is leading them, who as Disco said, "is high as **** all the time" lol.

Golden Kingdom (GK): I don't believe they are as active in the competitive scene as the other clans, but they have a bunch of good players on their team, and can always make some noise.

Defenders Of Faith (DoF): Friendly bunch, and they have some solid players. However as Disco said, they're an international clan, and have many European players so ping is often an issue for them.

DeathWatch (DW): One of the newer clans that have entered the scene, they have a talented bunch and they seem to be improving to me. They've also got a bunch of chill guys in TS :wink:

Praetorians of Neapolis (PoN): Another of of the newer clans that have entered the scene, they're still learning how to play, but they have some good organization as they stem from a NW regiment. I believe they're recruiting and seem to be improving day by day.

The Regulators (TR): Probably the newest clan in the NA scene, not many have heard of them or have even fought them yet. However, they have a big roster and gained players from many clans such as TMW, GK, and DoF. They display a strong infantry core, and work well as a team together, especially for one of the newer clans.

With all that being said, I know that we'd love to have another Euro :grin:, maybe you could hop in on TS one day and see if you'd like it :wink:

dont listen to arys, he doesnt know what he's talking about. here's what you're looking for:

WK: **** CLAN, THINK THEYRE GOOD CUZ THE REST OF US SUCK HARDER. THEY CRUTCH ON THE GAY CLASSES (ARCHER AND CAV)

TMW: **** CLAN FILLED WITH EUROPEAN ****WADS THAT MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR SAYING NICE

HB: SIEGE (****) CLAN, DEAD TOO MAYBE

BKS: **** CLAN, DEAD
Rhade said:
They called it a "failure cascade" in Darkfall.

Start losing fights, lose a siege, alliance starts to break apart and clans start to go inactive.

dat feel.

KOA: **** CLAN, TACO FETISH FUKIN WEIRDOS

REBEL: **** CLAN, DEAD, W/E

WAPPAW: CHEESY CLAN, **** TOO

SF: **** CLAN, OVERRUN BY HENTAI LOVING WEIRDOS

GK: SIEGE (****) CLAN, NOT VERY KOMPETITIV

DOF: NA PLAYERS RQ, NOW IS P MUCH EURO (****) CLAN

DW: NEW **** CLAN, ALSO ****

PON: FROM NW OR SOMETHN, PRETTY ****

Oh, where are my manors. I forgot to offer DoF's Premium Training program.

*clears throat* For the amazing subscription of minimal activity in DoF, you'll be loosely trained in the arts of the NA Community that will equip you for any future endeavors you have. Some even find this training successful in as little as two weeks! In fact, 5% of all of our members have started their own clans, 15% helped them, and 70% left or joined another clan with great success. You can't argue with those numbers! Just ask our satisfied customers! (There's lots of them)

:lol:

Joking aside, its good to see you in the NA Community. I look forward to playing with/against you.

Back
Top Bottom