Principality of Power [Disbanded] Sorry Aquila, had bad game, not PoP members...

Users who are viewing this thread

Principality of Power

Our time has come to an end, Principality of Power hasn't been the best clan but by far not the worst clan, we sometimes have our good days and sometimes have our bad days, but what we can really boast about is the nice community that we've created together. Maybe this clan thread isn't the best but it shows innocence and that I was once new to Native and the competitive scene. It's been a tough journey, countless defeats but after so many we finally came through and started to win some. We were doing great this WNL but once we lost against PE & KoH we grew despondent. We've past that and now we just want to have some fun seeing as we are DISBANDING after this WNL. We thank all of those out there who have been kind to us, and we hope every other clan the best in the future.

popbannerfinal_zps486a60da.png

History
and the lack there of

crying-bunny

We were a disorganised band of marauders, knights and swordsmen that carved a bloody path through the dirt roads of PW. We lacked purpose, that is until MonoPoliS, a pirate renowned for his skill with the cutlass, gathered and led us towards the tournaments where we would prove our might against bands of men that would finally prove a challenge.

Contact Information
MonoPoliS' Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088467474

List of Ranks
Official Ranks: Kng = King
Qun = Queen
Jrl = Jarl
Pri = Prince
Prs = Princess
Vet= Veteran
Rng = Range
Inf = Infatry
Cav = Cavalry
Matty [PoP] (Inf)
Vaus [PoP] (Qun)
Viktor [PoP] (Swm)
Saviour [PoP] (Brk)
MonoPoliS [PoP] (Kng)
Donut [PoP] (Myb)
Gurkina [PoP] (Rtd)
Becca [PoP] (Jrl)
Sjtaf [PoP] (Swm)
Troy [PoP] (Rng)
Weesmithy [PoP] (Inf)
Vernon [PoP] (Cst)
Maxxxio [PoP] (Lgd (Special Rank + Second Head of PoP)
2ez4me [PoP] (Rng)
Norseman [PoP] (Lyl)
Latert [PoP]
(Thp)
South Cartel [PoP] (Inf)

You're very good even if you had mercenarys in our last fight!

Good Luck and hoping to see you in an another match :grin:

PersianGoo said:
Principality of Power

History
and the lack there of

We were a disorganised band of marauders, knights and swordsmen that carved a bloody path through the dirt roads of PW. We lacked purpose, that is until MonoPoliS, a pirate renowned for his skill with the cutlass, gathered and led us towards the tournaments where we would prove our might against bands of men that would finally prove a challenge.

Contact Information
MonoPoliS' Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088467474

List of Ranks
Official Ranks: Kng = King
Qun = Queen
Jrl = Jarl
Pri = Prince
Prs = Princess
Vet= Veteran
Rng = Range
Inf = Infatry
Cav = Cavalry
    To be honest, we have a special ranking system in PoP which is you can pick your own banner and you can create your own rank but that rank must consist of three letters which mean something cool for example, PoP_Hby_MonoPoliS meaning PoP_Hot Boy_MonoPoliS :razz: Also, if you want to join up, add MonoPoliS [PoP] on Steam and you must answer 20 Questions and play 6 Lives on IG_Battlegrounds. To pass, you must get 6 Kills out of these 6 Lives and you must have 2 Lives as Infantry, 2 Lives as Ranger and 2 Lives as Cavalry.
List of Active Members
Matty [PoP] (Inf)
Vaus [PoP] (Qun)
Viktor [PoP] (Swm)
Saviour [PoP] (Brk)
MonoPoliS [PoP] (Kng)
Donut [PoP] (Myb)
Gurkina [PoP] (Rtd)
Becca [PoP] (Jrl)
Sjtaf [PoP] (Swm)
Troy [PoP] (Rng)
Weesmithy [PoP] (Inf)
Vernon [PoP] (Cst)
Maxxxio [PoP] (Lgd (Special Rank + Second Head of PoP)
2ez4me [PoP] (Rng)
Norseman [PoP] (Lyl)
Latert [PoP]
(Thp)
Southern Cartel [PoP] (Inf)

Hey PoP people :smile:

When I first met the team it was like being in The Kindergarten Cop. As I've spent time I've seen a lot of hard decisions being made and the team taking challenges more serious. While fun was always key, the competitive scene within was also a priority.

What I would like to say is that it has been a pleasure guiding this guild en see it bring out it's true potential during the tournament.
I hope all the members will find their path within Warband and keep improving as vastly as they have.

Sad to see PoP disbanding. In my opinion, match prowess is not a good indicator whether a clan is a good one or not. That you managed to build a nice community tells me more.

Good job, and good luck with your future endeavors :smile:

Alene said:
In my opinion, match prowess is not a good indicator whether a clan is a good one or not. That you managed to build a nice community tells me more.

+1

We'll help you with the burial, I hope.. :grin:

edit: I'm a bit confused that your last match vs us is on Friday...in our forums, we have a trainingsmatch vs. Heroes&Inq on that day??^^ Maybe I'm not up to date.

Back
Top Bottom