New persistent world server

Users who are viewing this thread

Smpc Nick

Recruit
Hello,
We here at smpcgaming are happy to announce that there will be a new persistent world server coming within the next few day. It will be a strictly roleplay server set up for clans/faction. There will be active admins online. So no random death matching. We will also take map requests and submissions so we can always change the map to something new if people want. We will also put in any clan/faction banner so you never have to worry about having to use someone else banner or native once. War can be declared if you give a reason for it eg religion, expanding etc. If you would like to become a admin on the sever feel free to ask and apply for it. We hope to see you in the server soon I will update the second we are all set up and ready to go hope to see you in game soon

Smpc Nick said:
there will be a new persistent world server
Smpc Nick said:
We will also put in any clan/faction banner so you never have to worry about having to use someone else banner or native once.
That is not permitted: read and follow the usage conditions before releasing changes to PW. Basically, you must use a different mod name and give credit to PW if releasing tweaked client modules, or you must only make server side changes that are tested and compatible with official PW clients (new or changed banners can only be done client side).

Is it just the banner change that's is not permitted or saying it's a pw server? I'm not changing a thing with the mod just the map and banners

Smpc Nick said:
Is it just the banner change that's is not permitted or saying it's a pw server? I'm not changing a thing with the mod just the map and banners
It is totally fine to say it is a PW server, if it actually is: in other words, people running official PW can connect and play without issues. The "map" (called a scene) can be changed server side only, as a feature built in to the Warband engine, but banners can only be changed by releasing a client side module to players, as said before.

Thanks you I've decided not to change the banners anyways and leave it just as it is. I will be putting up a new thread once we have got the server up and running full so as to not upset people if it takes a while once we are ready we will put up a nice big fancy post about it.

The Server is up and running now if you would like to know more about the Server then please visit our offical website http://smpc.enjin.com. We are still working on the server trying to get any bugs out so if you find any please let us know. We are also working on another 2 servers as well so please be patient as we try and work out any bugs

happy now bowman lol the server is up and we would like some feed back on it if people would test it out for us it would me much appreciated.

Does this server of yours have all the fancy ass scripts out there?  Position, gold, and armor/weapon saving?  If it doesn't have these then you probably want to get them, or your server is probably going to fail.

Back
Top Bottom