Changing the bullet impact sounds to something a bit more audible

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, shooting for the most part is luck based. But that doesn't mean that there isn't some skill involved. But for the most part you cant really tell if you've hit something, sometimes you can hear that little thump but it's very quiet, that with teamspeak and a hundred other people all shooting at the same time you never know in the big events how you're doing.

So if anyone could show me how I could change the in game sound to be louder or maybe even another way of knowing if you've hit something without changing the sounds?

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :smile:

I'm not the brightest when it comes to modding, but I assume you can replace the default sound for the bullet hitting the ground/hitting a player with something else? I believe there is a sound mod that does this, and it also replaces other in game sounds, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I do agree that it can sometimes be hard to hear when you have people chatting in TS/firing in game.

Maybe someone with some modding experience could give some insight?

Signed,
  MrJeeblez

I played NW about 500 hours before someone told me about the hit marker, even after I knew about it I only hear it like 1/10 times.

Back
Top Bottom