old america mod files

Users who are viewing this thread

Trebor

Sergeant
I know you guys don't like it when someone makes a new topic. but I couldn't find one that fit the problem im having. im trying to replace the gun sounds in the mod but whenever I replace them it sounds the exact same. I tried removing the files then playing without them to see if it has an effect. but it didn't make a difference. what do I do?

uh,alright for example

1st: [replacement sound file name].wav - this is your replacement sound file

2nd: convert the [other sound format] to ".OGG"

3rd: rename your new sound file(.ogg) to "crossbow_shoot_(01-05)"

4th: copy the new sound file in Modules\1860's Old America 0.99z\Sounds\[PASTE]

5th: it should allow you to replace the main crossbow_shoot_(01-05)

Does anyone know where/what the source code for this mod is? I want to try something with it and if It works out I'm gonna show it to gab to see if he thinks it would be cool to add it to the next updated version to be released.

Trebor said:
Does anyone know where/what the source code for this mod is? I want to try something with it and if It works out I'm gonna show it to gab to see if he thinks it would be cool to add it to the next updated version to be released.

Gabby hasn't released the mod files. Mainly because he does all his modding via text files, not through the module system. However, you can do modding with MORGHs editor. I've done changes before to my game with it.

Back
Top Bottom