Peasant Saint and 1.4 to 1.41

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhoacia

Recruit
Hi, I was thinking what is the requirement to become the Saint of the peasant. The last time it gave me that event was at 1.41 and i had 400 renown and 200 honor. I deleted the said savegame since 1.41 is bugged with the lords of the defeated kingdoms not defecting and stuck in the worlds with an army of 1 (the lord of the defeated kingdom only). Now I want to know the changes of 1.4 to 1.41 the change log doesn't really put much info. Thanks.

Help a dozen or so and the event happens ... never have counted so the number may differ from my estimation by ten ... at most.

I help farmers in the pub, I know that it helps. Rarely do any quests for village elders so can't say anything about that.

Its actually your reputation in ALL villages.
So.. totall rep in villages affects this.

I sent 5 spies, and after few days of them gathering support for me, I got the same message. Without doing any quest or helping any villager. Im pretty sure its how it works.

Yes, i notice that it is the total relationship towards the villages. if you have 75 or more you will be regarded as a saint. But how do i get the +1 to all the Villages? When i try to help them i get +7 to the current village that i help but not +1 to all villages.

If you're not a saint yet, send a spy to friendly center. And relationship would increase by 1 each day.
If you're saint already, just wait.. I think its not really +1 since I dont check regulary but about +7 a week could be.

You need to visit the villages and help them out or send a spy, there is no way to get +1 to all villages as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom