The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

Users who are viewing this thread

:arrow: http://www.oobject.com/category/ww1-armor/

:arrow: http://smolbattle.ru/index.php?threads/%D0%91%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9.19611/

1GJR0taP07M.jpg

100.jpg

p9ml.jpg

140.jpg

112.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

djogloc02 said:
What? No no, no need for aircraft, you could make one scene of the headquarters of the paratroopers unit with one or two aircraft, but they would not fly, paratroopers would fight like ground troops wouuld do.
I think this could work and it would make for a cool unit, i mean in the last version the Swazis used to be able to get Fallschrimjaegers and there was no scene and nobody seemed bothered so you wouldn't even have to do that much.
On a Different Note loving the new Balion Pictures and the General Mcolin haha, however i am wondering if Balion will ever get some beautiful Brodie or M1 helmets for Balion however Excited to bring democracy and capitalism to these dirty dirty commies and fascists :wink:

ScreamingCommie said:
Only snipers have no melee weps, but most troops have either bayonets or a melee wep, particularly the Vaegirs.  I have to say most of your ideas are already planned and I have a few lines of code started for em.

But the police troops I like, would make breaking into cities more fun.  I'll see if I can arm wrestle the art team into making some police batons.
:idea:

mhi2.jpg

dinnerblaster said:
When the day comes that he runs out of pictures, we know that world as we know it is coming to its ends.
Ive actually seen the book alot of his pictures are from its a really awesome book and its HUUUUGE like literally over 500 pages minimum filled with pictures and descriptions i almost bought it actually.

ALECOS said:
dinnerblaster said:
When the day comes that he runs out of pictures, we know that world as we know it is coming to its ends.
Ive actually seen the book alot of his pictures are from its a really awesome book and its HUUUUGE like literally over 500 pages minimum filled with pictures and descriptions i almost bought it actually.

The mankind's days are counted...

Since it's so close,I'll keep the poll going a few more days. Just to be fair...

I Wish the thing could automatically close after X amount of votes. Hell, I think I'll go over to the suggestions thing and beg for that. Make running the dev polls easier

This mod is ****ing ridiculous...LY AWESOME!

But right now I'd much rather wait till you've transferred all of the world and dialogue etc. into 1923 Calradia before I want to delve too much more.

What crazy **** can you do in this mod aside from raise an army of nazis and russians

nuekboi said:
This mod is ******** ridiculous...LY AWESOME!

But right now I'd much rather wait till you've transferred all of the world and dialogue etc. into 1923 Calradia before I want to delve too much more.

What crazy **** can you do in this mod aside from raise an army of nazis and russians

Well, you can always put on a suit and top hat, marauding villages and hunting the lower classes for sport. And of course, money.

heavyfishcannon said:
nuekboi said:
This mod is ******** ridiculous...LY AWESOME!

Well, you can always put on a suit and top hat, marauding villages and hunting the lower classes for sport. And of course, money.

Ah yes, but I'm gonna wait till the mod is more complete. Atleast to the point where almost all of the things are thematically Early 20th century instead of a mishmash of mod assets are warband content.

Also some questionable music choices (Papers Please theme. wut?)

Che Guevara said:
Honestly, my vote for the other faction on the Balionian mainland... Would be a Latin-America Mexico-esque faction.

Hell, even Cuba. ;o Lemme get some more revolution up in hiizzzeere.

And I'm digging the alliance idea.

And here's one from me and I hope it's not too complicated to execute:

Ya'know how in the Freelancer mod how you can be a footsoldier and shiz? Well, what if you were to create sub-military factions that you can serve in as well?

Like an SS type deal for the Swadians? Or, when you add Naval Warfare... Like I know you're going to, Naval forces... :wink:

My comment was last on that page and got buried by some nub. :'(

Back
Top Bottom