The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

Users who are viewing this thread

...Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain don't follow Sharia. Saudi Arabia and Yemen don't make up the entire peninsula.

Here are some new troops, still looking for a couple modelers and maybe an extra coder  :mrgreen:.

2014-04-22_00002.jpg

2014-04-22_00005.jpg

2014-04-22_00007.jpg

2014-04-22_00012.jpg

2014-04-22_00013.jpg

ScreamingCommie said:
Here are some new troops, still looking for a couple modelers and maybe an extra coder  :mrgreen:.

2014-04-22_00002.jpg

2014-04-22_00005.jpg

2014-04-22_00007.jpg

2014-04-22_00012.jpg

2014-04-22_00013.jpg
looks very nice!
are you planning on doing some enviromental changes? like making it darker and siniester so mass murdering doesn't feels so wrong  :razz:
also the Swazis could use some orange on their uniforms maybe?

ScreamingCommie said:
I agree, I am messaging someone who has talents in landscape texturing who may join us. But I am curious, why do say they need orange?
Because that's the swadian representative colour, at least in 1257 native :smile:
Maybe some orange swastika-like symbol or something like that, orange stars, orange eagles i dunno :smile:

Inside a minority exist another minority, these are the powerful ones. In the mod they can use Orange uniforms, or some special symbol,, a organization with a orange symbol based on SS.

crodio said:
ScreamingCommie said:
I agree, I am messaging someone who has talents in landscape texturing who may join us. But I am curious, why do say they need orange?
Because that's the swadian representative colour, at least in 1257 native :smile:
Maybe some orange swastika-like symbol or something like that, orange stars, orange eagles i dunno :smile:

I guess you're right now that I think about it, damn it's been too long since I've played vanilla.

I like how you added some stuff to all of the capital cities, though I'm wondering if there's any backstory to Shariz, since the streets and the tavern are covered in dead bodies, along with the torture devices in the lords hall. Is it supposed to be like a genocide or is it just a crazy leader paired with a famine or something?

AIDS McGee said:
I like how you added some stuff to all of the capital cities, though I'm wondering if there's any backstory to Shariz, since the streets and the tavern are covered in dead bodies, along with the torture devices in the lords hall. Is it supposed to be like a genocide or is it just a crazy leader paired with a famine or something?

Oh yeah, I thought that was a case of mixed up models.

Back
Top Bottom