Troop Trees - can you post screenshots of the troop trees for each pack?

Users who are viewing this thread

As title says: not knowing what troop tree details there are, makes it severely tedious to figure out which one we want to use.

Also - is this the last / final release of floris or is it still in development?

If it is the final release, I might update my RTT troop tree (hoping, of course, that I dont have to as one of the packaged trees gives us everything I put into mine).

Check out the wiki. :grin:

As for whether it's still in development or not, it isn't. People might release quick fixes here and there, and people are still working on submods.

A lot of the original developers of Floris have moved on to Silverstag, which is also worth checking out.

I did check out the wiki.
The wiki does not have troop tree pics and/or explanations.

And yea :wink: Windy was talking about silverstag going into a separate mod since like 2+ years ago :smile:
Am glad to see he finally did it. (I been away for quite awhile lol).
Really looking forward to that too!

Floris is what M&B is to me though.
I mean - floris = native M&B. Its the base game the way it should be. (except for the troop trees! but lets hope thats in the past now) :smile:

Thanks for the reply.
I'll check out the trees, I just remembered that you can select which troop tree to use when you start a new game, right?
So it wont be that hard to check them out afterall.
(unless im remembering wrong....installing it now)

Whops!
On the troops page on wiki it does in fact have them.

doh.

i didnt see anymore content on the page the first time i loaded it....

Yup heheh.

And I agree. Floris is pretty much Native M&B to me already. I find it hard to play other Native-based mods now because I keep comparing them to Floris, and even other mods that aren't really based on Native, I keep looking for the features that Floris added.

Back
Top Bottom