Can't Equip Anything

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm very confused about this one. The other mods and native work perfectly fine, but on this one I cannot equip items. Clicking on any item moves it to my inventory or to the discard section. I cannot drag and drop items. I've tried holding down a variety of different keys and clicking, but nothing works. What is going on? Everything else about the mod works fine. I've done battles, walked around town, I can buy stuff, but it won't let me equip anything.

you should check the required rank to wear a particular item
the required rank is below the item description
to check your current rank go to character > view prograssion
soo you cant wear or equip an item which is not for your rank and it will automatically unequip .
I hope i helped you and sorry for my poor english :smile:

That just causes items I already had on to unequip after a few seconds. This is not letting me put ANYTHING on period. I can't even put it on the equip slot for one second, including muskets, gloves, and shoes.

maribellecele said:
That just causes items I already had on to unequip after a few seconds. This is not letting me put ANYTHING on period. I can't even put it on the equip slot for one second, including muskets, gloves, and shoes.

Hmm .. This is weird .
As TYZE mentioned some items especially armors and helmets wont work if you dont belong to the rank it requires
but mustkets , boots or other weapons should work fine for any rank.

Back
Top Bottom