Status
Not open for further replies.
West Knights 14-2 Habichtorden

wKvsHO1.jpg

wKvsHO2.jpg

wKvsHO3.jpg

wKvsHO4.jpg

Good games.  Thank you for the match and the easy scheduling  :smile:

Hello Scar, here Hapu from Immortal Brotherhood, we fought PCH and we won. I would like to know if there must be a referee on all fights? And if so where can we find them. We already sent you guys the results scrennshots.
Ok see you man.
Peace.
Hapu Tamaora

Hapu said:
Hello Scar, here Hapu from Immortal Brotherhood, we fought PCH and we won. I would like to know if there must be a referee on all fights? And if so where can we find them. We already sent you guys the results scrennshots.
Ok see you man.
Peace.
Hapu Tamaora

No, there won't be referees for every match. If you need one though, you can PM Folms and he will give you one

Duken said:
Hapu said:
Ok see you man.
Peace.
Hapu Tamaora

No, there won't be referees for every match. If you need one though, you can PM Folms and he will give you one
Folms is the Olonzo of referees.

This week's match deadline there will be new one for next set of fixtures. I've sent you a PM explaining the situation hopefully we'll get another interested team or perhaps someone will drop.

OurGloriousLeader said:
The Mad Pack 10 - 6 Galloglass
TRaven said:
Loyalty 10 - Fearless 6
Grenade said:
Knights of Malta 11 - 5 Iron Knights
~Nero~ said:
Werewolfwarriors 10 - 6 Paladins and Defenders
Tequnique said:
Immortal Brotherhood 9 - 7 Polish Chivalry
Straho said:
White and Red Guards 11 - 5 9th Legion
Pandaren123456 said:
Veche 15 - 1 Valhalla Rising
Aesir_Godfrey said:
Team_Aesir 15 - 1 Sultans Gaming
ReD_WaR said:
Old Slavian School of Slavimir 11 - 5 Hitman
WilySly said:
West Knights 14 - 2 Habichtorden

Confirmed.

Table updated.

Olonzo said:
Folms said:
I would in your place was not so cheerful. We are on the borders there are tanks. :wink:

The guy who always tries to show someone's might as his own.

Олонзо,
не пори чушь, на таком идеальном английском тем более. неужели ты не понимаешь, что сам себя выставляешь на смех? какие границы? какие танки? ты вообще о чем? бухой что ли был опять, когда писал?
уймись уже наконец
и завязывай с алкоголем - до добра не доводит

Olonzo said:
Folms said:
Sorry for my English.
I would in your place was not so cheerful. When the border with the Baltic States, present armada of russian tanks. :wink:
Please, don't take this guy's words seriously. Seems like he's a little drunk as usually. Or not a little...

Swadia gets default win against Wolves of Odin I guess..

<20:04:38> "Freki": Yes ?
<20:04:47> "Fabio": Ehm
<20:04:49> "Fabio": Wolfs vs. Swadia
<20:04:50> "Fabio": the match
<20:04:54> "Fabio": that should happen today
<20:04:57> "Fabio": where are you guys?
<20:04:58> "Fabio": we're waiting
<20:05:24> "Freki": no sorry we can't play lider is off. i'm ill every think is ****ed. So sorry for that
<20:05:36> "Freki": And we have not all ppl
<20:06:02> "Fabio": you sure?
<20:06:08> "Fabio": you will get default loss when you cnacle now
<20:06:48> "Freki": yee i know it's not my prob. lider it's not here i can play when i'm ill ffs try. this game it's not my life

201404150000nyotum6jad.jpg

Thanks for letting us wait.
swatst9uosc10e6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom