[SoV] Sons of Vidar

Users who are viewing this thread

UfPktG9.png

NPLXC.png

The Sons of Vidar are a precise and skilled native clan. We partake in line battles, Team death matches, sieges and other competitive events. We take pride in the fact that we can take any recruit regardless of skill and train them overcome all types of enemy. We are a nord based clan and are currently recruiting primarily EU troops.

teamspeak: 192.34.57.41:8346

zT5M8.png

Kingdom of Bebbanburg

Engbp.png

N/A

iHcD0.png

4H0NQ.png

Jarl

Hersir

Thegn

Drengr

Fri-hal

Thrall

Svein

8qQ5z4g.png

Battles

Sons of Vidar vs Second Sons: 6 - 3
Sons of Vidar vs Kingdom of Bebbanburg: 1 - 4

xxklB.png

Please add "Commander Rofl" on steam or copy and paste the Application on the thread.

How often do you play Native:
Skill level 1/10:
Do you have TS:
Steam Name:

Good luck!!

And Excellent choice in theme song, Amon Amarth was my first concert and now after seeing them live three times, gotta say they put on a performance only second to few.

Good luck from the Second Sons!

Would you guys be up for a clan vs clan? since you guys also just started, we have our own server to have the match on
Could you tell me your steam name? so I can get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Daario Naharis

Daario Naharis said:

Would you guys be up for a clan vs clan? since you guys also just started, we have our own server to have the match on
Could you tell me your steam name? so I can get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Daario Naharis
Sounds good. My steam is Commander Rofl

Daario Naharis said:

Yours Sincerely,

Daario Naharis
Just wondering, are you aware of the standard match rules?

Golradir said:
Daario Naharis said:

Yours Sincerely,

Daario Naharis
There's a rule against two clans having a match?

rofl50 said:
Golradir said:
Daario Naharis said:

Yours Sincerely,

Daario Naharis
There's a rule against two clans having a match?
....no, the rules that are used during a match :razz: the 8v8, 16 rounds 1000g etc

Back
Top Bottom