No battles anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackOne

Veteran
I've returned to casual playing of NW after a long hiatus and I'm surprised how few servers there are, I can't find a single server with a decent number of players doing a battle mode, and this is in the late evening, has player interest really dropped that much?

From what I can see, there's a few Rpg servers, whatever they are, a single siege server which gets the most player attention, and that's alright, I enjoy siege gameplay, and a Jail Break server, but I can't see any just regular NW battle servers? Was interest lost? I remember the last time I played a year or so ago there were packed battle servers every night. I mean siege gameplay is fun, but I'm surprised it's overtaken regular battles to the point of complete negation.

When I recently bought NW a few months back, I was expecting a ton of battle servers from what I've heard from. It was disappointing when I found only about 5 or 6 battle servers. :cry: 

I am still disappointed that their are fewer battle servers now. I hope that Bannerlords will have something like that is like NW ( not like during the era of NW)  after they release the game but as of now more commander battle for me.

BlackOne said:
I've returned to casual playing of NW after a long hiatus and I'm surprised how few servers there are, I can't find a single server with a decent number of players doing a battle mode, and this is in the late evening, has player interest really dropped that much?

From what I can see, there's a few Rpg servers, whatever they are, a single siege server which gets the most player attention, and that's alright, I enjoy siege gameplay, and a Jail Break server, but I can't see any just regular NW battle servers? Was interest lost? I remember the last time I played a year or so ago there were packed battle servers every night. I mean siege gameplay is fun, but I'm surprised it's overtaken regular battles to the point of complete negation.

During EU primetime, there is no battle server that people play on that gets over the 50 mark. NA primetime, pretty much its always the NA Official server with the best overall Warband pop, usually 90+.

[15th]Harvain said:
BlackOne said:

During EU primetime, there is no battle server that people play on that gets over the 50 mark. NA primetime, pretty much its always the NA Official server with the best overall Warband pop, usually 90+.

I'm really surprised that there is such a lack of interest from EU players that there are basically no battle servers, I didn't think interest could drop that much with this game! :O

BlackOne said:
[15th]Harvain said:
BlackOne said:

I'm really surprised that there is such a lack of interest from EU players that there are basically no battle servers, I didn't think interest could drop that much with this game! :O

Most people go for PvP on 33rd_NW_Siege. Since you don't have to wait potentially anywhere from 5+ minutes to spawn and fight again. The EU_Official Battle server and NA_Official Battle server, had so many people banned, they had to un-ban almost everyone expect some select individuals to get pops again and EU_Official just died ever since.

BlackOne said:
[15th]Harvain said:
BlackOne said:

Public playing simply gets dull over time. Some people (like me) are playing MM/NW since more than 3 years. And public playing is always the same. That what makes people stick around are the Linebattles. Go find a regiment that you like and join their events, they are much more fun.

And you should check out the FSE forum, they have a big event section (Groupfighting Tournaments, Nation Cups, the NWL (Napoleonic Wars League, Duel Tournaments etc).

Back
Top Bottom