Game of Thrones themed event (To celebrate new season begining this sunday!)

Users who are viewing this thread

game-of-thrones-shadow-teas.jpg

Winter is coming...

Hear me Roar!

Two great houses... All at war... House stark from the north, House Lannister from Casterly Rock.

Well, When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die

So, as I dont have a server, it would be nicei f someone else could host one, just a good idea for the new season. Also maybe a event for TURN also coming on sunday, on PF.​

Thanks for the great suggestion. As Avalon NAPW tries to host Saturday night weekly war events, this would be a great idea and most appropriate in anticipation of Game of Thrones Season 4. I'll see what I can do.

I believe what he meant was "Do it yourself, don't ask anyone else to host the server".

Relax. It was a good idea to get everybody excited for Sundays showing of season 4.

http://www.avalon-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1055-avalon-pw-weekly-saturday-night-war-event-thread/#entry7799

I thought it was a fine idea, and therefore this weeks Avalon war event will be Game of Thrones themed.

GoT sucks Russian dicks, us oldies have more imagination than you even when we're totally ****faced, which is all the time, and no, it's ourselfs, not ourselves, ye bloody bastard! Raven away! Wooosh!

Herbiazors said:
GoT sucks Russian dicks, us oldies have more imagination than you even when we're totally ****faced, which is all the time, and no, it's ourselfs, not ourselves, ye bloody bastard! Raven away! Wooosh!

No, its definately ourselves. Google ourselfs, first thing that pops up is ourselves.

Herbiazors said:
I didn't you ask for the plural of self, i asked you, do you say self, or selve?

This isn't even in context, but if you must know; here are two sentences.

I walked to the beach wearing shoes so I don't harm myself.
We walked to the beach wearing shoes so we didn't harm ourselves.

Herbiazors said:
Back in my day, we made something up by ourselfs!

Your sentence is plural.

Back in my day, I made something up by myself.
Back in my day, we made something up by ourselves.

Don't cause self harm.
^
Is basicly the only sentence I can think of without myself using self in it.

Back
Top Bottom