On to the search of the Soundtrack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aragton450

Recruit
I've loved the Perisno mod more than the PoP Mod in my opinion, the soundtrack contributes to it amazingly! Whoever picked out the songs and arranged them in order has great taste, and of course big kudos to everyone who made this mod.

I've been searching up the exact names of songs and I'm a bit disappointed that I can't find a few songs exactly how they sound in the game, anyone know why?

For the Tavern-ish like theme I managed to find the original and I was amazed to find it, considering it was the only one I found that was the same thing.

In Iedem vollen becher wein

I'll post, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed. [Or if mod-makers will let me?]

There is also an unsung version of "fires at midnight" from Blackmore's night.
And another who might came from the game "Heart of Irons"

But I have a hard time finding the other song...

Here are all the songs names, artists, and where they appear > http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294021.msg6988247.html#msg6988247

make sure to check out the spoiler too.

cheers
-michadr

Thanks Michadr  :smile:

Also forgive me for asking but..where in the Reich Des Drachen are the quests to get a Wyvern or Dragon? [I think it's Reich Des Drachen due to there being Dragon Sightings there...]

Aragton450 said:
Thanks Michadr  :smile:

Also forgive me for asking but..where in the Reich Des Drachen are the quests to get a Wyvern or Dragon? [I think it's Reich Des Drachen due to there being Dragon Sightings there...]
Find some Wyvern riders and they will give you a quest in which you can obtain one. Best of luck.

Michadr said:
Here are all ze songs names, artists, and where they appear > http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294021.msg6988247.html#msg6988247

make sure to check out ze spoiler too.

cheers
-michadr

Thanks for showing that

Can I ask where's the tournament's song?

Thanks

Masoudy said:
Michadr said:
Here are all ze songs names, artists, and where they appear > http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,294021.msg6988247.html#msg6988247

cheers
-michadr

Thanks for showing that

Thanks

One good thing about linux; it can play .ogg files so I listen which songs I want first (12) and copy them. Then I transform them to MP3 with clipconverter

Masoudy said:
Michadr said:

cheers
-michadr

Thanks for showing that

Thanks
Hmm.. try this > arena_1 or did you mean another one?

Aragton450 said:
Masoudy said:
Michadr said:

cheers
-michadr

Thanks for showing that

Thanks

One good thing about linux; it can play .ogg files so I listen which songs I want first (12) and copy them. Then I transform them to MP3 with clipconverter
Same thing can be done with windows :smile: you just have to have VLC player.

Michadr

Sorry for being such an asker and wanting to be spoiled [ba-dum tsshh] but I CAN NOT find the Wyvern Riders in the Reich Des Drachen nor do I know where the quest is for the dragon mounts [Every beginning of game I give myself a few perks and check out the Cheat Menu to see all the items, around 1700+ items It won't load textures for me]

So there are gonna be special household troops for you in 0.7? AWESOME!  :smile: I want to own my cavalry that I can insta-get [more or less lol]

Also I became the Elder Dragoon [King] of the Kingdom of the Athkorian Legacy! [Roleplaying as the character I always use ;3 Floris Mod Pack then Perisno > Then PoP once I'm experienced enough]

Anyway Michadr AWESOME Mod and sorry for going off-topic T_T

I cannot tell you exactly where they are because they... move around  :cool: but I am not saying anymore because then I'm doing the playing for you! Go out there and find those riders!  :wink:  Also, they are the ones you will get the quest from.

Can you share a screenshot of the textures not showing up?

We are keeping our lips sealed for any player household troops in 0.7  :wink:

If you are doing some roleplaying... maybe create a thread and make a story on your travels. Just a thought

Michadr said:
I cannot tell you exactly where they are because they... move around  :cool: but I am not saying anymore because then I'm doing the playing for you! Go out there and find those riders!  :wink:  Also, they are the ones you will get the quest from.

Can you share a screenshot of the textures not showing up?

We are keeping our lips sealed for any player household troops in 0.7  :wink:

If you are doing some roleplaying... maybe create a thread and make a story on your travels. Just a thought

Like a complete story? I might...I might not...good idea though :smile: Also I can't actually get a screenshot at ALL because it locks my computer completely, I can only click on task manager. It's freezes in Cheatmenu at 1700+ items and it says. Error Not Loading Textures [and a few numbers and letters]

Summary? Athkor was controlling the entire of Calradia, in which he made his way up from a commoner to a noble. He truely wished to unite it and be a fair king, the former kings came back a bit too soon though. All of them agreed on one thing; to overthrow Athkor and if possible execute him. Though his loyal and honorful vassals did their best they could to protect their king, they managed to moved down the death penalty to exile. Dragoon Tonju was doing some research and sent out scouting ships to the oceans while all of Athkor's vassals were giving him money and equipment under the table so he could survive in the new country he were to be exiled with. When the time for Athkor to be exiled, Dragoon Tonju [now Tonju Noyan] gave the kings the map of Perisno to agree to send him there. Though it was MUCH more dangerous than Perisno, he knew that Athkor would find his way around there.

Then the problems came, after they OVERTHREW Athkor they had problems on the property and who would be king. It all went back to step 1 Calradia being divided into factions. Athkor has a small right to rule as a fair & just king who wishes to return to Calradia but needs to make a name for himself in Perisno and stay long enough there so he is forgotten about. He got a decent horse from gambling from the mysterious merchant and managed to buy a few enterprises when he got there due to the donations of his former vassals.

Wow...I REALLY went off-topic there, sorry about that....XD Also last question [sorry Dx] Do the Wyvern Riders wander the WHOLE map? or just Reich Des Drachen Area?

It was just an idea :smile: do it if you want. You don't have a bad start there. But where does Calradia come in?

Hmm... any clue why it would crash AFTER 1700+ items? Maybe your pc runs our of memory or something I really don't know, in which case I guess you'll have to stay away from the cheatmenu.

No they won't leave the Drachen area unless to they chase another party.

Michadr said:
It was just an idea :smile: do it if you want. You don't have a bad start there. But where does Calradia come in?

Hmm... any clue why it would crash AFTER 1700+ items? Maybe your pc runs our of memory or something I really don't know, in which case I guess you'll have to stay away from the cheatmenu.

I believe it's 1700-1800 items as that's the only page that doesn't work for me. It just can't FIND the textures I believe.

Also Calradia comes in due to him having taken over all of Calradia.

Even if it's absolutely not the good thread :

I had experienced this bug before, some error saying "couldn't load ragged_outfit".
When I used the cheat menu to look at the items, I got the same bug on the second page where there is the civilians clothes with name like (civ_1)

This mod seriously has one of the most amazing soundtracks I've ever heard. Perfectly contemplates just about every battle and every stretch of the journey across Perisno. The guys who put it together did a killer job.

Athkor said:
Michadr said:

I believe it's 1700-1800 items as that's the only page that doesn't work for me. It just can't FIND the textures I believe.

If that happens after you have correctly patched the mod then there is not much I can do because it should work
You will just have to wait till 0.7
PS. Perisno is a whole new world. :wink:

Katsuki said:

I had experienced this bug before, some error saying "couldn't load ragged_outfit".
When I used the cheat menu to look at the items, I got the same bug on the second page where there is the civilians clothes with name like (civ_1)
This doesn't really matter that much, unless you run across a civilian that doesn't have clothes.

Harding Grim said:
This mod seriously has one of the most amazing soundtracks I've ever heard. Perfectly contemplates just about every battle and every stretch of the journey across Perisno. The guys who put it together did a killer job.
Glad you like the music mate. We are working on adding even more, but I don't know how many will make 0.7

Michadr said:
Athkor said:
Michadr said:

If that happens after you have correctly patched the mod then there is not much I can do because it should work
You will just have to wait till 0.7
PS. Perisno is a whole new world. :wink:

Katsuki said:

This doesn't really matter that much, unless you run across a civilian that doesn't have clothes.

Harding Grim said:
Glad you like the music mate. We are working on adding even more, but I don't know how many will make 0.7

Michadr the soundtrack here beats PoP in my opinion I just love all this music put into this one awesome mod. Is there some way I could help with the mod? Maybe some research or something? Because this mod deserves #1 on my favorite mods list. I'd love to help with any sort of development if you'd let me :grin: [Though I really can't do crap except Lore T_T]

Luv the soundtracks in Perisno tho some soundtracks are techno/electonical music which breaks the immersion of the game  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom