Víkingar af Raumaríki [NA - Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
The Víkingar af Raumaríki (Vikings of Romerike)

ravne%20flag.gif

We are the Víkingar af Raumaríki. We are feared viking raiders from Norway. We've raided the mighty lands of the Saxons and the Rus, and bow only to the gods.

Translation: We're gamers from North America who play the mod Vikingr for Mount and Blade: Warband. We're currently recruiting new members!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Roster:
[Leader] Ulfkell Jarl Yngvason [Ody]
[2nd in Command] Ingolfr Sorlason [Lithios]

Total strength: 2

Jarl = Red
Húskarl = Green
Víkingr = Black
Þræll = Blue

Roles
Jarl [Earl]
Húskarl [Housecarl]
Víkingr [Viking]
Þræll [Thrall] ​

Don't mind Eikir. There have been many North American clans and even a server, but all have fallen - but don't let that discourage you. You might succeed where others failed.

Anyway, Wílcuma! Enjoy your stay in our lovely community.

Cheers,

Þéodríc Heaðuwines sunu, Hláford & Wísa of the Gægningas.
(Áed)

Good luck! You're gonna need it, because we won't roll over easily.

Víkingr is singular. Víkingar is plural.

In Old Norse titles like jarl came áfter one's name and before one's father's name. Historical example: Hákon jarl Grjótgarðsson. See reference.

Odyseuss said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
North American, heh.
I wouldn't waste your time.
Well aren't you an encouraging little bugger then aren't you.

Been here since the beginning dude, there has never been a successful NA group. You've missed the player-count and the heady heights of a regular playerbase whom aren't already embedded with another group. You may have some fleeting success but I guarantee you a 0% chance on longevity. Feel free to look through the other NA clan threads here for an idea.  :smile:

If you need any help with naming or anything, I would ask out resident brainboxes: Þorkell, Éadríc (as you've probably seen) and Hrotha.
They're quite kind and helpful.

Good luck! It's true that NA clans have done poorly before, but I hope you succeed where others have failed! At any rate, enjoy the game!

hrotha said:
Good luck! It's true that NA clans have done poorly before, but I hope you succeed where others have failed! At any rate, enjoy the game!
Thank you very much. I'll try my best.
Hugh Higgins said:
If you need any help with naming or anything, I would ask out resident brainboxes: Þorkell, Éadríc (as you've probably seen) and Hrotha.
Alright then. Can someone translate our ranks for us?

Jarl
Jarl's son (Jarlsson?)
Nobleman
Veteran
Berserker
Warrior
Thrall

Jarl, is obviously already translated but I figured I'd add it anyway.

Odyseuss said:
hrotha said:
Thank you very much. I'll try my best.
Hugh Higgins said:
Alright then. Can someone translate our ranks for us?

Jarl
Jarl's son (Jarlsson?)
Nobleman
Veteran
Berserker
Warrior
Thrall

Jarl, is obviously already translated but I figured I'd add it anyway.

For Norse stuff I would PM Þorkell (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=157821)

Back
Top Bottom