Imperial Legion?

Users who are viewing this thread

madperso

Recruit
So, I've been really enjoying this mod, and I have really been digging all the new stuff that has been added and how it integrates the old factions with the new.  So, I know that the Imperial faction isn't really suppose to be a full faction but is there any missing features that the faction has (such as how I can't technically get Imperial soldiers from my own fiefs)

I don't know if this is true or not. But I've heard that the Imperial Legion was originally supposed to be the enemy faction in the game, but it was scheduled to be removed.

The Imperial legion are basically as finished as any other faction however they do have a few unsupported elements. For one you obviously can't start as them, which i believes means you can't set your own faction culture as them.

In addition their 'noble' troops can't be gathered in the same way, you can only really get them by buying them off fellow imperial lords while in their faction.

Of course though with a little bit of mod fiddling many of these things can be changed or improved to your liking. My personal version of Warlords changes the cosmetics of the Legion and Antarian troops to my preference.

Back
Top Bottom