Never Trust A Dragon - A Shadowrun Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Jhessail

Panzervixen
Grandmaster Knight
shadowrun_first_and_second_edition_wallpaper_by_m3ch4z3r0-d51zqmb.jpg

WELCOME TO THE SHADOWS CHUMMERS

This is the Role-Playing Thread for the Shadowrun forum-RP. Do not post Out-Of-Character stuff in this thread. Only your character actions, and things that other players can see/notice, should be posted. Do not explain your character's actions or thoughts, unless your character actually sits down and has a monologue.

Useful links for players:
Shadowrun Wiki
Chummer Character Generator

If you are interested in joining, say so in the Recruitment and OOC thread

Map of North-America:
pHSYwSO.png

Map of Seattle and surroundings:
s0i7cdv.jpg

Additional maps will be inserted here, when required.

Some suitable background music to get in the mood:

It's another damp, dark and rainy day in the Seattle Metroplex. You are standing outside the locked doors of the Saint Mercy Orphanage. To your right, you see a Stuffer Shack. As the orphanage didn't bother to serve you breakfast, it might be a good idea to get some food from there, before deciding what to do.

THE GAME BEGINS! A FRIENDLY REMINDER - ALL OOC TALK SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OOC THREAD, ONLY IC POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

uMfWJW9.jpg

It's another damp, dark and rainy day in the Seattle Metroplex. You are standing outside the locked doors of the Saint Mercy Orphanage. To your right, you see a Stuffer Shack. As the orphanage didn't bother to serve you breakfast, it might be a good idea to get some food from there, before deciding what to do.

Plus, getting out of the rain and all that.

Manitou's cock I'm hating this piss-sodden weather! And the rotten ****ing orphies could've at least bothered to toss us a few ****ing soybars, lousy ****s. . . . . Aaaah ********. A stuffer shack? Well, guess we gotta eat too. And it don't look like we got much bloody choice at the ****ing moment. Any of you ****ers wanna split a soy burger and fries?

Maybe that sort of dog food is fit for you mongrels, but I'd sooner find something real to eat. Then again, my wallet's pretty light right now.

This **** here has to be the lowest I'll go.

Oh get off your ****ing high horse. Like I'm any more overjoyed at this than you are. ****! Back in the Algonkian wilds I could get fresh ****ing meat every day for no ****ting cost but the effort of hunting it. Hate this soy ****. But guess what, we ain't got much choice. You try doing the **** we'll probably have to do for cash on an empty stomach. I ****ing dare you.

Considering what's on the menu, taking your dare would probably be the safer option. Sigh. I'll grab The Kriller, but I ain't splitting. If this **** ends up killing me, 'least its grilled.

Don't you worry. Back in the homewoods I had to crunck my stupid-ass ****ing cousin's bowels for snake venom once after the ****tin' idiot failed miserably to properly gut a ****ing death-viper. I'm sure I can pump your guts of this **** if need be.

Stupid ****ing uppity meta-supremacist prick. So, what the **** do we do now? Anyone thought this far ahead? I mean, me and Pasha know this old lady I'm sure we can mooch off of for a while. But I don't think she can accomodate the rest of you. And she ain't too ****ing fond of dwarves. Something about some traumatic **** involving a ****ing circus when she grew up. I usually don't listen all that well when she goes on a everything-was-better-in-the-olden-****ing-days-of-yore binge.

My thoughts were more for the not-so-immediate future. I mean, loathe as I am to say it. You guys are basically the only actual ****ing friends I have. Wow, that's ****ing depressive to say out loud. I figure we might as well stick together for the time being and try to help each other out. Way I figure it we can probably pull off some pretty ****ing decent jobs if we all pitch in. At least to get ourselves some starting funds. They do say you gotta spend money to make money. And I sure as ****ing **** don't see the pissing pittance the orphie ****s gave us as a feasible ****ing means to start building a life. Problem is finding the ****ing jobs. My main source of. . . . work, ain't too happy dealin' with non natives.

Gentleman, please, a drink and some food before we focus on such existential dilemmas.

*Grins* I'll split that meal with you Jacob and I'll wager a pretty penny the food in there is at least edible, unlike a certain orphanage we may have grown up in.

Fair ****ing point. I got dibs on whatever passes for a pickle in there though. And we get separate drinks. I know where your mouth's been. I just want a smoke before we go inside.
*Lights cigarette*
Soooo, think Eloise is making brisket this Sunday?

You move towards the Stuffer Shack and get inside.

yJfhXor.jpg

The layout of the place is identical to the thousands of other Stuffer Shacks littered across North-America. Shelves are stuffed with produce of all sorts - all cheap, all unhealthy. There's a filthy toilet in the upper right corner, and a bored looking clerk behind the plexiglass counter:

Ijnp9JL.jpg

Music is being played from small speakers in all corners. In addition to the clerk, there's a young orc and a young human, both males, browsing the beer aisle, situated on the lower right-hand side. You have entered from the main door at the middle bottom.

What actions are you taking?

Guys I'll just go check out the news. See what's up in town lately. Pash, I'll grab beverages on the way if you get the food. What d'ya want?

Eeeh, don't think they carry hard liquor in this pisshole. I'll grab us a sixpack to share. If that ****ing Orc ever decides and moves out of the ****ing beer aisle. Anyone else want any **** from that general area?

I'll get a Kriller, ready DocWagon on speed-dial and contemplate the ****tiness of the whole situation. ****, I'm 'bout ready to take on any job, even if it means giving an Ork a full share.

As the group fans out into the Stuffer Shack, two more people enter. They are both human, and wearing gang leathers and signs, with wild spiky hair and bad personal hygiene. Both pull out sawed-off double-barreled shotguns from underneath their jackets and yell out:

"Bust down! Robbery! Get the **** down!"

The clerk freezes behind the plexiglass, while the two other customers turn to stare at the robbers.

OOC: Write what your character aims to do in the next five seconds, bolded, so it's separate from talk. I will resolve dice-rolling and so forth. While initiative decides who acts first, all actions must be announced beforehand.

For example:
Jhessail dives behind a product-shelf, while trying to pull her Ares Predator from the shoulder-holster, and shouting to the others: "I'll get the fat one!"

Grey-Wolf ducks behind the far end of the aisle and pulls his survival knife from the jacket. Staying silent so as not to give away his position. Listening intently to keep track of the robbers' whereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom