Signup/OOC chatter for Shadowrun 4th Edition Forum Roleplay Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahem, so assuming everyone gets their characters to you in a timely fashion, Jhess, what's need to know for when we do start?

Are there any rules? Forced cooperation, and to what extent? Stick together as a group as rule of thumb to ease GMing? Stuff like that.
Will we start with any cash at all, so as to buy very basic things before we actually dig into getting work?
Do we have any obligations, such as checking in with the orphanage/local government post-release?

I'm missing Elisianthus's character file.

No forced cooperation but obviously the game has very little point if everyone just goes do their own thing and ignores the team.

You start with a hundred nyen on your credstick, that's it.

I need to make a couple of minor "aesthetical" additions. Can I just PM you what I add instead of a whole updated file? It's just a couple of notes on things and a line of background fluff.

Also, think I forgot to add a credstick to my inventory. Do I need to do that or is it issued as a sort of severance package from the orphanage?

Jhessail said:
I'm missing Elisianthus's character file.

You start with a hundred nyen on your credstick, that's it.

Yeah, I've just had a bad couple of apathetic days, depression peak seems to have slid by so I should be good for another while before my next one. Should get it in today, I'm just sorting my Werewolf LoS first.

As a question regarding Credsticks, I'd bought several of them with starting funds to have them stashed with some throwaway SINs for basic disposable identity sets, is that a problem?

Back
Top Bottom