Knighthood order equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

deityshadow

Recruit
Just wondering if it was possible to get Noldor Rune Armor and the Noldor Knight Helms for them, and how do you get the doom mace and is it better then the noldor rune sword?

In case anyone sees this topic and is looking for the same info I was. 

Forcing Maltise to show you how to: Maltise Asp Armor, High Priestess Snake Armor, Priestess Snake Armor, Empire Guardian Plate.

Forcing Aeldarian/Ithilrandir to show you how to: Noldor Ancient Plate, Noldor Rune Armor, Noldor Noble Shield, Noldor Enchanted Shield, Noldor Goldleaf Warhorse, Noldor Spirit Horse.

Learning a poem for the first time: the lyre and lute (kinda cool, but who gives them an instrument for a shield anyway?).

Learning from the Noldor merchant: Female Noldor Armor, Noldor Archer Garb, Noldor Trimmed Ranger Garb, Noldor Noble Armor, Noldor Infantry Helm, Noldor Leather Boots, Noldor Composite Bow.
  Thanks to Dusk Voyager.

Thanks deityshadow for the extra post. I didn't know the stuff, or even to look for it!

Wait...Noldor Lords unlock different stuff? That's so unfair...so I gotta be mean to them 1st, then nice?
RP-wise it makes no sense for me now, to get my relations from 100 to -1, just so I can capture one, then raise the relations again.

Since defeating the Noldor lords is no longer a victory condition, the knowledge should be available via quest!
And since PoP is about a champion of Astraea (a goody guy, no evil path), it's strange to put in a reward for...well, extreme opposing actions vs Noldor (unless you make Aeldarian a more evil, player-/human-opposing guy).

Both Noldor lords give the same thing. 
Maltise is not a Noldor, and the Noldor merchant is not a lord :wink:

edit - I might have read your post wrong... my bad.

Alas i have 100 relation with noldors, too. No way to ninja-capture a lord anymore?

Maybe i can lead my army into noldor territory, have them attacked by noldor lord any join in as long as noldor lord still has 100% health for valid option of capturing?

Would this work?

(i think befriending noldors sucks anyways. Fighting them in autocalc nets juicy loot. You can't kite them anymore once befriended. They attack your lords anyways.)

skullmasher said:
Alas i have 100 relation with noldors, too. No way to ninja-capture a lord anymore?

Maybe i can lead my army into noldor territory, have them attacked by noldor lord any join in as long as noldor lord still has 100% health for valid option of capturing?

Would this work?

(i think befriending noldors sucks anyways. Fighting them in autocalc nets juicy loot. You can't kite them anymore once befriended. They attack your lords anyways.)
It won't work.
First because you will not be able to join the fight against the Noldors if you have 70+ rep with them
Second because the 'check to capture enemy dude' is not done if you have positive rep with the dude's faction.  You don't have the 'Dude escaped' message after the battle.

( They don't attack your lords if you are King.  If you aren't King, they're not your lords :wink: )

In case someone didn't know...there's a dialogue in the noldor castle with the info guy, that let's you reduce the relations by 1.
You only need to do that 101 times!
It's really moot from a RPer POV, but it IS a way to reset your relations, in case you think you befriended them too early.

But yes, I already posted in "suggestions" about the same thing, once you get positive relations, noldor become obsolete. Like they don't matter anymore, and getting any more relations to 100 (except noldor merchant unlock) does really nothing.

There is not even an impact in Pendor in making Leth a lord.

skullmasher said:

Would this work?

Just surprise attack the Noldor City to get rid of positive relations. Throw together a party of at least 400 mid-high tier armored cavalry + hire Marleons Mercenary Company and you should be fine fighting Noldor Lords manually (I never autocalc).

Back
Top Bottom