Tournaments never start

Users who are viewing this thread

NewDynasty

Recruit
First off, amazing mod. I love the map, new troops and the mod overall is awesome. Thank you for putting in so much time to make this so great.

Now on to my problem, I joined the Flanders team and the knight said he will invite me as soon as a tournament is ready to start well I've been waiting for over 60 in game days and nothing has started. In camp I changed the settings to every 5 days and still nothing happens. I dunno what to do, please help.  :cry:

Presumably I can't join regular tourneys that happen during feasts is because I'm a lord?

NewDynasty said:
First off, amazing mod. I love the map, new troops and the mod overall is awesome. Thank you for putting in so much time to make this so great.

Now on to my problem, I joined the Flanders team and the knight said he will invite me as soon as a tournament is ready to start well I've been waiting for over 60 in game days and nothing has started. In camp I changed the settings to every 5 days and still nothing happens. I dunno what to do, please help.  :cry:

Presumably I can't join regular tourneys that happen during feasts is because I'm a lord?
It's a bug... :sad: . I think it started happening as soon as I changed the frequency of tournaments in camp menu and there is no way to fix it... maybe they will fix it some day....

Jason L. said:
NewDynasty said:

It's a bug... :sad: . I think it started happening as soon as I changed the frequency of tournaments in camp menu and there is no way to fix it... maybe they will fix it some day....

thanks for the reply! I just started a new game and changed the setting in the new game too...this is the latest version of the mod tough, my last game was with an older version. I hope it works cause I would hate to start over or not experience that part of the game. :sad:

Hiya gents, wondering if this is the same issue I'm having. I joined a team, was never invited to a tourney and was thus kicked from the team about a month later because I never joined them in knightly combat.

Is there a particular waiting period between time of joining a team and how long you're informed of the next gathering? Am I just not looking at the correct screen? I've been checking my quests menu to no avail. Is there a list somewhere that shows where each tournament is to be held?

Cheers, Meg

Empress Meg you can adjust how often will turnaments held in camp / settings menu , when you join team ( you must have amaunt of renown to join ) you will getting reports off where ( in which town ) and when ( in days ) you need to go to participate the turnament.

You can also see it in quest tab as quest. If you dont come to turnament you will be kick out from team.

Hope i help :smile:

teutonic77, the tournaments are located in the quest tab? Then I must have this bug as well, what a pity. I've never received word of when the tourneys are being held at all and have been on three different teams in the Iberian circuit to double check.

Thank you for your help anyways, I'll see if this has been reported in the bug thread.

Cheers, Meg

Back
Top Bottom