[EU/NA] Gægningas [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah. Trying to pull things back up since I've been absent quite a bit.
Got some more people to remove later - and then back to recruiting.

Grand, Wulfgar. We have a bit to talk about.

Cheers, Þorky.

Hospes fori said:
Septimoose, may I ask what has induced you to choose the Black Sun as your avatar? Pardon me for going off topic here.

Oh, I just googled it. Thats terrible, I'm changing my avatar, I wasn't aware of it's meaning. I chose it due to the fact that it was associated with the Druzhina/norse society.

No worries. I did not assume you wanted to express any fascistic affiliation by exhibiting it. Most people do not even know the Black Sun. But as far as I can tell, those who do tend to also know the context it is mainly used in. What prompted me to enquire is the fact that the design of the Black Sun which served you as avatar is almost identical to the one to be seen in the Wewelsburg because it made me suspect you were not aware of the impression it conveys to most people.

Your new avatar is much better in my opinion. However I suggest you invert its colours and make it transparent.
rBHqP.png

Leifr Eiríksson said:
You're so clever and amazing Fródwine.
Some say this, some say that.

Dansk viking said:
That is why he is bald - or perhaps he is clever and amazing because he is bald. Who knows?
Too much thinking keeps the head too busy to grow hair properly, perhaps. It definitely decreases the danger of your head overheating though, which always comes in handy.

Hospes fori said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
You're so clever and amazing Fródwine.
Some say this, some say that.

Dansk viking said:
That is why he is bald - or perhaps he is clever and amazing because he is bald. Who knows?
Too much thinking keeps the head too busy to grow hair properly, perhaps. It definitely decreases the danger of your head overheating though, which always comes in handy.

Increases the likelihood of turtles being dropped on your head, however.

Hospes fori said:
No worries. I did not assume you wanted to express any fascistic affiliation by exhibiting it. Most people do not even know the Black Sun. But as far as I can tell, those who do tend to also know the context it is mainly used in. What prompted me to enquire is the fact that the design of the Black Sun which served you as avatar is almost identical to the one to be seen in the Wewelsburg because it made me suspect you were not aware of the impression it conveys to most people.

Your new avatar is much better in my opinion. However I suggest you invert its colours and make it transparent.
rBHqP.png

I'm afraid I have no knowledge on how to do this, that image does look quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom