Alive? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes it was, the melee was a lot better, the regiments were also better.
But what changed the most is the community. The community back then was a lot better.
Everybody knew everybody, it was a real good group of players. Now it became too commercial.

What if we tried to raise up the community again? People who loved this mod would FOR SURE come. I'll download the mod and be playing it but need even other people. Time by time the community will raise again and et voilà.

Perhaps planning a event with said server running can lead to a renewed interest.
If you want to do an event plan it out and advertise said event on the FSE forum here:
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=22.0

Gab-AG. said:
Well, I don't want you to use your ram but if you want, sure. Even because I almost never hosted servers on a mod, so if you could, thanks.

Someone hosting a server on his PC fails at 95% of cases due to either the resources requirement or either the bandwidth.
In addition of that, the server I am planning to setup will be there 24/7.

Concerning my RAM, don't worry, it's hosted on a 32GB RAM DDR3 & Intel Xeon E3.
I'm mostly doing it because I prefer by far Mount&Musket.
If you're still interested, PM me informations you want such as server name, welcome message, admin password etc..

It's in italian but I think you will understand.

Processore Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Core/Thread 4 core/ 8 thread
Frequenza 3.4 GHz+
RAM 32GB DDR3
Dischi 2x 2 TB SATA
Raid Hard
Connessione di rete 1Gbps
Banda passante 200Mbps
IPv4 1
IPv6 /64

Gab-AG. said:
It's in italian but I think you will understand.

Processore Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Core/Thread 4 core/ 8 thread
Frequenza 3.4 GHz+
RAM 32GB DDR3
Dischi 2x 2 TB SATA
Raid Hard
Connessione di rete 1Gbps
Banda passante 200Mbps
IPv4 1
IPv6 /64

If you are still interested, i have a dedicated server. I am much more interested in this then NW. NW is way to Political and i remember the good ole days with this mod. I will Set up a server, i already own 2 100 slot TS servers i can use one for this.  If you two still want to do it.

Mount&Musket is quit dead now, no one remember this mod, every veterans left.
However, L'AIGLE will be release on the 31st of December, if you had to host a server, it should be on this mod.

Ra'Jiska said:
Mount&Musket is quit dead now, no one remember this mod, every veterans left.
However, L'AIGLE will be release on the 31st of December, if you had to host a server, it should be on this mod.

What's the mod about? Never heard of  L'AIGLE.

Back
Top Bottom