A Movie I made

Users who are viewing this thread

Rik Vargard

Recruit
Hiya folks,

Here's a little movie I made about this mod.
With an epic battle I stumbled upon on the Nantes map!
Perhaps some will recognize their faction in this :p

Click Here to watch now!

> I've also made some other M&B movies that you can watch > click here!

Well I had fun making this one and I hope you'll have fun watching!

:smile:  Rik

Aldric said:
Nice vid Rik.

How did you remove interface in your game for vid taking ?

Thank you, Aldric.

Now to answer your question, here's how I did it:

After having unchecked every option in the game options, you will have noticed the black "boxing" on the upper and lower part of the video; it's a win-win thing:
First, it gives your video a cinematic feel, and then it allows you to move the original video up and down behind it to hide some parts, like the gold you have etc... now live chatting was an issue on this particular mod, so sometimes I had to "zoom" a little in postproduction. It's all playing with up/down/zoom etc...
I also recorded the video in a higher resolution than the editing resolution, so I had some margin... :p

Anyway, This is my Frenglish...
SO...i f you want to make a video and need further explanations, I'd be happy to help you as I can... Voilà! :smile:

Great video Rik. I just have one question. Would you be willing to make a video like this one, but for Persistent Frontier? I think it would be great if you do.

Love it. I totally love the way you have made opening and end. Pace control, music and drama with good story behind it. Mate, you have really made The Movie here.

I wish I could do the same... One day... maybe...

Edit :

Seriously Rik, only one improvement I can imagine would be if castles would rise (build them selves) like in GoT  :roll:

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Great video Rik. I just have one question. Would you be willing to make a video like this one, but for Persistent Frontier? I think it would be great if you do.

Thanks. And I'm working on some stuff right now but yeah, I'll take a look at that mod to see what can be done:smile:

NOVICIUS said:
Love it. I totally love the way you have made opening and end. Pace control, music and drama with good story behind it. Mate, you have really made The Movie here.

I wish I could do the same... One day... maybe...

Thanks, man! I'm sure one day you'll do the same and even better! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom