1860s - SERIOUS PROBLEM occured to Gabby...

Users who are viewing this thread

hey gabby is there a chance I could help you in anyway on the next version of old America? I have couple of ideas I wanna run by you whenever your ready.

Well, I sincerely hope you get well soon and recover from your heart problems, despite our past difficulties, I wish you all the best  and a speedy recovery.

poomtang said:
Well, I sincerely hope you get well soon and recover from your heart problems, despite our past difficulties, I wish you all the best  and a speedy recovery.

HEY POOM!!!!
Much much apreciated, really.
Let's say that all that made me aware of the fact that now I am ...old!
Not anymore a young buddy aging but an old guy trying to behave young.
Too much stress put all together and too much getting mad for ...small things that bothered me.
Our wives and families and true friends should always come first...and this is the good lesson that I learned.
Take care U too and say hi to your family.
Gab
PS...I imagine old good Auldie going crazy for happiness reading us here...right?  :wink:

Well I hope so, maybe can can start helping each other once again, with no more bad feeling, good to know you're OK.

hey Gabs

Hope you´re doing better m8 and yeah i have number of friends havin heart problems...however...i wish you good health and since finally last version of mod is working for me, i cannot wait till version 1.0 just don´t rip yourself apart lol

Greetings from Slovakia

Thx Jo.
Glad to see that U are still supporting, also showing an 1860s PIC!  :razz:

Thx again to Poom for nice words and so glad to see Auldie happy and back, also!  :wink:

I am fine but I will have to avoid any stress and any madness (which modding is so full of... :roll: )

I' ll be back  :wink:

Gab

Hey Joe.
Nice to see U spawning...at least to ask about Celestial.

PS. Last time I heard from her was long ago but Auld surely is more updated about her conditions.

We'll be here waiting. Also, is the range supossed to be like that? Whenever I play online with my friends I always say this game follows a rule of 'don't fire until you see the white of their eyes.'

Are you feeling well these days? I haddn't read these prior messages on the forum. I hope you will be well now. I'm glad you caught it in time to take it easier. I am sorry for those who did not treat you well.

Bah, they don't know the true meaning of effort. I for one LOVE gabbys work and the american revolution mod was the first mod I ever played. I remember it even now, I recreated the kingdom of Sweden, with some of my native allies blended into the troop tree.

Keep up the good work Gabrilduro!

I hope you will be better and God Bless you! Your mods are awesome!! I'm playing both 1776 and 1860's old america they are both very awesome thank you for both of your mod!! And of course, the health, the real life comes first before the mods and etc!!

Thx Ptrells, Doc, Jester and Dominic!
Much apreciated.
Stay tuned and tell people that Old Gab is not dead but is still active (even if at a VERY different "pace" of work... :wink: )

Gab

damn Gab, I have read now about your health.

Well, me the same, I have survived to an heart attack, then, welcome in the club.
Jokes apart, try to let bad thoughts and do only what please you. I hope your health will better very soon, and in the meanwhile I will try the bettered version of 1860's.

Here's for you a holy icon: St.Pantheleimon, a former Roman emperor doctor. He willò help you to regain health.

Panteleimon-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom