[WNL3] Donations for the German Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8dAMHqJ.png

The Warband Native League is brought to you by

qzxAvSo.png

Hey Warbandlerinos,

I'd like to let you know about the problems with the german servers. The servers are very laggy for some players and it's impossible for these guys to play on them as many of you knew already. Now I got a second problem: You have to know that the whole Root isn't completely my one. That means I divided the costs of the root between myself and two other guys. Now, the other 2 guys aren't able to pay anymore, tho I'm also not able to pay the root alone.

This is a bad situation for me and it's also a shame for me but I need your help in order to save thee servers. But you'll also get a piece of the cake. I need to rent a new Root anyway and that means there is a high chance that the lag problems will be solved after the change. At least I hope so!

But before that I need your support! I need some money to pay this root in the future. If you're interested in donating some money for the servers then you would help me (and the rest of the whole community) a lot. Monthly donations would be awesome but even one-time donations are great too and I'm happy about every Euro! You can also rent one of my servers in order to support me. I also can provide you TeamSpeak-Servers and Webspaces if necessary. Every donator will be added on the "Thank you"-list on the thread below.

The current root will be terminated at the 15th of April.

Thank You's
  • Tomy, who's helping me with the administration and managment of the servers.
  • Andrej, who donates 5€ per month. Thank you so much. :smile:
  • Dreaon, who donates 15€ per month. You're awesome mate! Thanks. :smile:
  • Jabbe, who donated 10€. Thanks a lot! :smile:
  • OurGlouriousLeader, who donates round about 60€. Are you Croesus? Thanks a lot mate. :smile:
  • The rest of the community who helps me hosting the servers.

Donations via PayPal

If you want to donate with PayPal then feel free to use this button. But let us know that you donated because we would like to add you the donators list!

Donate for the German Servers!

Thank you for your attention. I'm sure you have some questions so feel free to ask me via PM / Steam. Thanks! :razz:

Balance is updated. Thanks for the donations keep em commingggggg :mrgreen:

B_o_B said:
ping was 55, now 80 ~  :cry:

The server provider is the same as the one we had before. We just got a faster server. Anyone else noticed anything?

Thanks for your donations so far guys! My OP is updated with the financial information. Even though we're in the positive now we still could use your donation to build a little buffer. So keep 'm comming :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom