Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws up*

A Russian gamer in a Yak7 demonstrating why there are so many Luftwafe Aces from the Eastern Front in WW2. He has crashed into the ground after strafing a heavy tank (that can't be damaged by his guns).

128511357-4.jpg

If its Requiem for the Wasteland, its F:NV with a magical sewer access to F:3

The whole F:3 zone uses everything from F:3 in terms of spawning monsters, yet you have the ironsights for most guns avaiable. Its a great thing.

It's Tale of Two Wastelands- RftW is essentially dead - this is some of the same devs, and a team of others, working to create a merged experience. Currently in Alpha, got most of the gamekilling bugs down, tweaked most the loot levels/spawn lists (No more generic "Shotgun Shells" or "Big Guns" skill books, etc.). You start off doing the Vault 101 sequence, and eventually can get to the metro station that takes you to the NV areas, and then can hop back and forward between the two.

Most of the NV mods will work, and you can wrangle a lot of FO3 mods in there, with some GECK/FNVEdit basics. Anything that uses FOSE is more complicated, but mostly doable.

Big Boss: It uses the NV engine, not the FO3 version. So from a technical sense, it's certainly still FOVN.

EDIT: More amateur photography!

So as I was proceeding along, minding my own business, I accidentally slipped and unloaded both barrels into the back of a Gentleman's head. Sadly, this seemed to daze more than harm him, and his shotgun was both bigger than mine and charged with green snot rather than gunpowder, so I beat a hasty retreat. Sadly, he gave chase, and being down to one shell that I doubted would even penetrate, I had to get creative.

RH5xh.png

"Artfully Cropped" for reasons completely unrelated to me forgetting to hide the Mumble overlay.

FlhLx.png

Sadly, the chaps armour was not only remarkable proof against tiny 20 gauge buckshot, but it was also stupidly heavy and needlessly overcomplicated - I left it with him.

A short while thereafter, some fellows decided I had somehow aggrieved them, and I was forced to spend time talking t over with them.

vYD1w.png

Eventually, their leader decided it had all been a misunderstanding, and he agreed upon persuasion to let me go on my way.

7vk9j.png

Being a kind and considerate soul, he donated his coat so I would not go cold that day, but his friends decided I had stolen it, and further hijinks ensued.

cEMBa.png

Such is life. :sad:

EDIT EDIT:

Also, I do genuinely enjoy taking screenshots of games - for what I assume is a similar reason people enjoy photography (Incidentally, I spent 15 bloody minutes trying to get that body sitting against a wall, and even then the result was a compromise! Bloody physics engine is terrible!) - but I'm not exactly good at it because I have no real sense of aesthetics and the like. As a result, if anyone has composure/framing advice, comments on colour, effects, focus etc, I'd be happy to hear them. :razz:

Are you a hero having bested the best of the best in the deepest and darkest dungeons? Or have you been off work, unemployed and looking for an opportunity to get back into the damsel and monster slaying business?

Welcome to Amigara Crater

Where it's summer all year long, and with all the eggs and chickens you can eat.
capture_15072013_003440.jpg

capture_15072013_010046.jpg

Our suites include the popular and affordable yet convenient options:
capture_15072013_010114.jpg

This comes with free meals in the mess hall that comes with a fantastic view of the surrounding monster-infested countryside.
capture_15072013_010104.jpg

For those looking for a more luxurious stay, there's also the newly built riverside suites.
capture_15072013_003451.jpg

capture_15072013_003657.jpg

The dungeon here is the best you can find in the region! Boasting foreboding architecture

capture_16072013_204002.jpg

sheltering the foreboding depths of our dungeon and foreboding horrors of the deep
capture_15072013_003415.jpg

capture_13072013_191137.jpg

capture_16072013_203233.jpg

capture_16072013_211007.jpg

along with the foreboding cafe right above dungeon with a foreboding 2π radians of view
capture_16072013_204009.jpg

And above that you can find our extra foreboding super suites with their super foreboding extra price.
capture_16072013_204021.jpg

SOLIDARITY IN GENERAL CHICKEN COOP STRIKE

capture_16072013_210520.jpg

'ckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbuckb uckbu '

buckbuck buck buckbuckbuckbuck buck, buckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuck buck buckbuck buckbuckbuckbuckbuckb. uckbuckbu ckbuckbuckbuck buckbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbuckb uckbu ckbuck buck buckbuc kbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckb uckbuck buckbu ck buckbuckbu, ckbuckbuc kbuckbuc kbuckbuckbu ckbuckb uckbuck. buckbuckbuckbu ckb. uckbuck buckbuckbuc kbuckbuc kbuck buck buckbuckbuckbu ckbuck buck b uckbu ckbuckbuckbu ckbuck buc k.

buckbuckbuckbuck  bu kbuckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbu c,  kbuckbuck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kbuckb uckbuckb uckbuckbuckb uckbuck buckbu ckbuckbuck buckbuckbuckb uckbuck buckbuckbu. ck buck buc kbuckbu ckbuckbuckb uc kbuckbuckbuck .

'ckbuckbuck buckbuckbuckb uckbuckbuc'

uckbuckbuckbuck bu ckbuc. kbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuc kbuc .kbuckbuckbuck buckbuck bu c k bu ckbuckbuck b .uckbuckbuckbuckb ckbuckbuck. buckbu ckbuckbuck buckbuckbuckb uckbuckbuc, kbuckbuckbuck buckb .uckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckbu.  kbuckbu kbuckbuck 
"buckbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbuckb uckbu ckbuck", buck
"buckbuc kbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckb uckbuck buckbu ck buckbuckbu ckbuckbuc kbuckbuc kbuckbuckbu ckbuckb uckbuck",
buckbuckbuckbu ckb uckbuck buckbuckbuc. kbuckbuc kbuck buck buckbuckbuckbu ckbuck buck b uckbu ckbuckbuckbu ckbuck buc k.

Analysis

capture_17072013_054107.jpg

BUCK-BUCK BUCK
Senior Cuckoo Analyzer

buckbuckbuckbuck  bu kbuckbuckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kbuckb uckbuckb uckbuckbuckb, uckbuck buckbu, ckbuckbuck, buckbuckbuckb, uckbuck. buckbuckbu ck buck buc kbuckbu ckbuckbuckb uc kbuckbuckbuck?
buckbuckbu ck buck  bu kbuckbuckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckb uck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kbu ckb uckbu ckb uckbuckb uckb bu kbu kbu ckbu ck  bu kbuckbu ckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuc k b uckbuckb uck ckbuc kbuckb uck buckb uckb kb uckbuckb!
buckbuc kbuckbuck  bu kb uckbuckb uckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kbu ckb uckb uckb uck buckbuckb buckbuckbu ckbuck  bu kb uck buckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uck buckbuck ckbuc kb uckb u ckbu c kb uckb uck bu b buckb uc kbu ck  buc k  bu kbuck buckbu ckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uc kbuckbuck ckbuc kbu ckb uck bu ck b uckbuck buckb buckbu ckbu ckbuck  bu kb uckb uckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uckbuckbuck ck buc kbu ckb uckbu ck b uck buckb uckb buc kbuckb uc kb uck  bu kbuckbu ckb uckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckbuck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kb uckb uck buckb uckbuck buckbÖ

ckbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbuckb uckbu ckbuck buck buckbuc kbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckb uckbuck buckbu ck bu
ckbuckbuc, kbuckbu c  kbuckb uck b uckbuckbuck ckbuc kbu ckb uckbu ckb uckbuckb uckb bu kbu kbu ckbu ck  bu kbuckbu ckbuckb
buckbu c  kbuckbuc k b uckbuckb uck uckbuckb ckbuckbuck. buckbu ckbuckbucbuckbuck buckbuckbuckbuckbu ckbuckbuckbuc kbuckbuckb uckbu ckbuck buck buckbuc kbuckbuc.

By BUCK-Buck BUCK BUCK
capture_17072013_054118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom