Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwriu1.jpg

fykhgi.jpg

Ottomans are on a rampage, France is being ****ing badass with huge armies on my borders, Great Britain in Kola peninsula and no protestants yet.

Illyrius said:
Men of War: Red Tide.

What mission is that? 'Cus I'm still in the Odessa campaign, in the mission with the paratroopers. My ****ing god, that mission is god-damned impossible. Is it actually possible to kill the motorcyclist before he runs for reinforcements?

rickshaw75 said:
So are there Naval Engagements in Red Tide...?

And if there are engagements are they fun

Well... there are naval landings. Close enough.

Here is some screenshots from my Cimmerian Bosporan campaign. I've just started war with Dacians after very hard fighting with Sarmatians. Huge pictures!

Current size of my empire:
rometwbi201008010758301.png

Here is my army and general. I've made major changes in my army for upcoming war against Dacians. I used to have General, 4 Armoured Swordmen, 3 Greek Archers, 2 Greek Noble Cavalry and 10 Bosporan Hoplite. But this will hold better against the Dacians. Also, two of my most experienced generals died in bloody siege battles with Sarmatians, so I have only this dude.
rometwbi201008010801050.png

I'm going to siege this city, Olbia. You can see the Dacian army, composed mainly of falxmen and light infantry. They're going to have hard time with my archers.
rometwbi201008010802068.png

My army formation.
rometwbi201008010821460.png

Falxmen under constant fire of my archers.
rometwbi201008010832554.png

The result.
rometwbi201008010834543.png

My swordmen fighting the last remnants of Dacians.
rometwbi201008010843084.png

Clear victory! 91 soldiers were healed after the battle, so I've lost only 14! 3015 people killed in the plundering after the battle.
rometwbi201008010845582.png

And here is my killsheet. Note the second, third, fourth and fifth battle. It was bloody sieges with Sarmatians. The rest was rebels and the last this battle with Dacians.
killsheet.png

I plan to annihilate Dacians completely, but keep only coastal settlements since I don't want any further problems and campaigns deeper in Central/Southern Europe.

Ljas said:
The watch is messing in the wrong man's affairs. There seems to be a river of blood flowing wherever Denton Swift sets foot in.
nwn2ss073110221325.jpg

What is it like in NWN2? I am thinking about getting it because from the looks of it, it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom