Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
qlcnGCF.jpg

Empire Earth is the most breathtaking game I've ever seen.

Windbusche said:
Oh dear god I love that game.
Up until that point where you spent twenty minutes and every single military unit at your disposal hunting those last three CPU civilians that keep rebuilding everything.
Or the night constant
DONG! DONG!
WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

DONG! DONG!
WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

DONG! DONG!
WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

You get on larger maps when there's three or more simple infantry units attacking various buildings. By the by, a glorious way to win the game against humans is to do exactly that. Keep attacking different buildings with weak units, the enemy will get a message every single ****ing time. :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
Windbusche said:
Oh dear god I love that game.
Up until that point where you spent twenty minutes and every single military unit at your disposal hunting those last three CPU civilians that keep rebuilding everything.
:lol: Reminds me of Empire Earth 2, I used to just fortress rush people and they couldn't kill my builders fast enough to do anything about it. :razz:

Still ugly as ****.

Seriously I don't mind old games but seriously that game was the ugliest game i ever played.

And I'm not insulting it because every time i played it my friend kicked my ass, seriously... the mother****er controlled the whole map and was sieging my last village.
The cruel bastard refused to finish me off and only sent raiding parties to keep me from having a chance to sally forth, the number of time i had to rebuild that ****ing Barrack while he was sitting outside my wall with his ginormous army.

krik said:
Why are all of your friends **** heads?

Actually compared to other peoples i meet, these people are angels.

Actually the friend who sieged me in EE was a Childhood friend.
Hes now a highly Narcissistic and violent person and i still like him (Childhood friend syndrome)

Current friends are mostly social reject like me led by one normal dude who is the only one with a decent job and good family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom