Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. That seems unpleasant. Moral of the story? Don't rut Wood Nymphs.  :shock:
dlzi.jpg

King of Dragon Pass.

Its on gog.com and there was a recent iOS rerelease. A very fun and rather unique management/strategy game.

Background for this one: One of my advisors had a trait that made him speak in really crappy proverbs and metaphors (There are a few traits like that). It was so annoying it led to this, a delegation of the ghosts of our ancestors to file a formal complaint.

v6x0.png

Austupaio, if that is a reference to KoDP, yeah. Its pretty much all text. Still one of my favorite strategy games of all time, though. Have seen multiple LP's of it, and played through it multiple times and still end up with new events.

Er, no, it was a reference to the huge, blocky, colourful text in the newest Splinter Cell rip-off.

I liked KoDP when I played it eons ago.

Playing as the Crimean Khanate, invaded Georgia and took 2 province from it and while my troop was fighting in the south, Lithuania invaded me with 30k troops and i had only 16k troops, using tactic and luck i was able to crush the Lithuanian invasion and force white peace.
9AABABE483B1147A5F1A77AA8DA1DC9A58AA2647
This the state of the south after my troop and my ally troop (State south of Georgia) left the building.
B7FABCAE6CDB43C4AAA6D59B9D8DD98A3A3978E5

The Crimean are rising! We will reclaim the lost glory of Ghengis!

Austupaio said:
Er, no, it was a reference to the huge, blocky, colourful text in the newest Splinter Cell rip-off.
Ugh, its digital deluxe edition is still the free game that comes with NVIDIA GPUs, good thing I guess though since I need to save all my money anyway :sad:

Or you could just buy AMD and get like 10 games.

At least this isn't as bad as the last one nearly was. You actually get points for hiding bodies now instead of just making them, you can even hide other things :

Wo, cutscenes that display you actually having an empty gun :eek:

Stupid lights, just had to shoot them all :sad:

Omeene said:
Background for this one: One of my advisors had a trait that made him speak in really crappy proverbs and metaphors (There are a few traits like that). It was so annoying it led to this, a delegation of the ghosts of our ancestors to file a formal complaint.

v6x0.png

Austupaio, if that is a reference to KoDP, yeah. Its pretty much all text. Still one of my favorite strategy games of all time, though. Have seen multiple LP's of it, and played through it multiple times and still end up with new events.

The port for iOS was very very good. Uses almost no battery life as well.

Omeene said:

v6x0.png

:lol:

Thendes said:
Is it modded to warhammer or is that Vanilla?
He's playing a Warhammer mod.

Kevlar said:
Or you could just buy AMD and get like 10 games.

I'd rather not, while AMD has certainly improved over ATI, some of their cards and drivers have continued ATI's all too common problem with not being able to run certain new games well if at all at release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom