Clan Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

(Thread under construction, updated soon.)

Clan Battles, we all know them. Napoleonic Wars,Native and in other mods, Clans and groups fight eachother to prove theirselfs. To show them their power and skills.

In Vikingr, we don't have so many clans as in other mods. Some are gone, some still stay. Some are big and some less. We don't know the future of the Clans in Vikingr,but we know that this community is friendly to eachother.  We, (The Jomsvikingar) fought against the Polanins many times and against the Fyrningas aswell. But we always had fun. :smile:

But still, Clan battles are rare in this mod. And that haves many reasons! But Clan battles, atleast in my opinion, would help to keep the mod active. And so, I make the Clans an offer!

I, Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg, borrow the Jomsborg Server for Clan matches! Because one of the main reasons why this matches do not happen is, on Hildileikr public can join it and they would disturb it.

Everyone who wants to organize a Clan battle, writes a appointment with a date in this thread. Or he just adds me in steam. (Steam name: Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg)

Coming battles
No upcoming battles at the moment

Videos of recorded battles

Hey mate, nice initiative. I don't think servers pose a problem, I'm sure quite a few of us, including me, can host our own server for such purposes. I did send out a challenge a while ago but to no avail.

Dansk viking said:
All Víkingr clans are hereby challenged to a proper fight if they so dare. Casual if you will, or strict and competitive if that's what you fancy. Send me a PM or challenge us openly in our thread!

"Djarfr ertu, ok nú skaltu dauðann fá!"

And Ragnarr, please don't put exclamation marks on either side of the the thread titles, keep it tidy.  :wink:

Aww, I was about to replace the first ! with a proper ¡

Nice initiative, it could certainly be fun to have more regular clan battles. We Fyrnings considered taking on the Erlinga challenge, but it wasn't a good time for us and nothing came out of it.

Gadric said:
it is me on my own, cause Dante has fallen off this side of the earth. Pls be gentle    ;___;

BITY0fu5_zps2dea7efd.png

Back
Top Bottom