[WNL3-4] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobinWar said:
Saturday, 15th :grin:D
Adjusted the date thanks!

Kragen said:
<3 Who will be the Co-Streamer ? :smile:)))
Monsieur BlackTide!

UPDATE:
  • As mentioned the match tonight will be Pad vs Malta co-streamed with the well known BlackTide on my stream at 19BST!
  • Tomorrow, Sunday the 16th of November, is a match of your choice! I do have a huge preference towards HITMEN vs IG but I will see if my view differs from the people. So make sure to start voting here!
    [*]Immortal Brotherhood has a new clanpage and I have adjusted my referenced links in my previous streams towards their thread on TaleWorlds. Please adjust this in the livestream history.

Captain Lust said:
Tonight at 19 GMT, MB_tv will be going LIVE with this week's headliner #WNL4 match:

Heroes & Inquisition, this ultimate heroic Russian/Ukrainian fusion-force, are considered one of the best teams in the league and beat out favourites Apis Europae in Week 4. They're also sitting in the bottom half of the table, just below Red Eagle, with a fairly middling 9 points. They met and lost to Irish Rebels twice. Realistically, they might be out of the running at this point. But that clearly hasn't dampened their ambition. The Castellans are not an easy pick for them, considering they still had NERD and 3OK available. Castellan have been top of the league for several weeks on-the-trot now. They remain unbeaten with their only points dropped so far being a surprising draw vs Paladins and Defenders. Since then, the team has looked solid but hasn't met any of the big favourites. This will be their biggest challenge. This is their biggest moment. This is the headline match of Week 6.

Joining me casting will be BkS' own Rhade. See you tonight.

Signature:

Sig is super try-hard this week, hoping to see it more.

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

Tonight I will be streaming Legend vs Knights of Malta at 19.00GMT with Sir Folms! Be sure to check it out!

I've noticed that my last match hasn't made it to the live stream set.
Also wanna point out that ImB does have a clan thread which can be referred too.

Windle said:
Tonight I will be streaming Legend vs Knights of Malta at 19.00GMT with Sir Folms! Be sure to check it out!

I've noticed that my last match hasn't made it to the live stream set.
Also wanna point out that ImB does have a clan thread which can be referred too.

<3333 ... Folms ? :/ whyyy

Captain Lust said:
Going LIVE in about an hour at 19:00 GMT 15 minutes with one of this week's headline matches:

Join me for the cast on Twitch.tv/MB_tv. I'll be solocasting so don't forget to follow me on Twitter @captainlust.

Signature:

Add this banner to your forum signature and it will automatically be updated for upcoming streams.

[url=http://www.twitch.tv/mb_tv][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49546231/MB_tv/mb_tv_hype_sig.png[/img][/url]

Tell everyone you know about MB_tv

Saturday, the 21th of November, I will be streaming DM vs DAM at 19.30GMT.
Small chance that it might get cancelled due to alien invasions and stuff.

First of,
Windle said:

Secondly, I updated today's stream which you can find in the Honey.

Lastly, I will be streaming tomorrow, Sunday the 23th. Thinking about doing a back-to-back stream, but all this depends on what you viewers vote for!
--> Voting starts here...

Going live in 40 minutes with Loyalty vs Wächter des Limes! Be sure to tune in!

Tomorrow, Saturday 29th, I'll be kicking it of with Paladins and Defenders vs PE & KoH at 18GMT.
Followed up with Neather co-casting Druzhina vs The Kingdom of Swadia with me at 19.30GMT.

On Sunday the 30th at 19GMT I'll be doing an exclusive stream where I will be playing myself in the last WNL match with Castellan vs Saracens. See me miss all my shots and debate about how bad I am on my thread here.

Windle said:
On Sunday the 30th at 19GMT I'll be doing an exclusive stream where I will be playing myself in the last WNL match with Castellan vs Saracens. See me miss all my shots and debate about how bad I am on my thread here.

He will be benched, don't listen to him!

Arthasan said:
He will be benched, don't listen to him!

Haha I actually was, but oh well.

As mentionned on my thread:
[quote author=Volcom ]
The last stream happened yesterday for my streaming frenzy.

I would like to thank WNL admin, the donators for the WNL servers, the people who worked on the WNL mod, Lust for his great influence and mod, Phreaky for sponsoring our community, the viewers for being so friendly and active on my twitch, the Warband community itself, Castellan for letting me play with them, team captains for allowing me to stream their matches and all players who showed up and did amazing!!

Hereby I will end this thread and lock it.
Any questions can be made through a private message, in game or by inviting me over on your Teamspeak(I like to get to know people :grin:).

Thank YOU
[/quote]

Hope the people enjoyed my streaming.

Tonight at 19GMT I will be streaming the grand final of the WNL4 with Caius and Viktor as co-casters. The match is between AE and Agincourt.
This won't show up on my thread.
You can directly tune in on my twitch for a live stream :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom