Native Completed UNAC Map Testing Tournament - FINAL STANDINGS AND DISCUSSION

Users who are viewing this thread

89G5u.jpg

GGs

Rockport seems fine, I just think its too big for a 7v7

Swadian town is good, only problem I noticed is that the spawn with access to ladder needs to be removed or the opposite side needs to be able to shoot onto the flag aswell, that half of the map isn't very balanced when compared to the rest of the map

John7 said:
GGs

Rockport seems fine, I just think its too big for a 7v7

Swadian town is good, only problem I noticed is that the spawn with access to ladder needs to be removed or the opposite side needs to be able to shoot onto the flag aswell, that half of the map isn't very balanced when compared to the rest of the map

I think the swadian town is great, that ladder  is good for giving cover for fights in the center, but otherwise its pretty risky leaving people exposed there without proper support.

If your server is running the module from the first post, these maps are custom 1 and 2.
Week 4
April 16 - April 23
Haranaer
(Open)
|
Incursion
(?)
West Knights​
[td] vs [/td][td]The Midnight Watchmen[/td]
[tr]
[td]
Wappaw[/td][td] vs [/td][td]Made To Win[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
          Knights of Avalon[/td][td] vs [/td][td]Strike Force[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
Deathwatch[/td][td] vs [/td][td]Praetorians of Neapolis[/td]
[/tr]​

sorry PoN and DW, I know you played last week but it was impossible to avoid a repeat without putting one of the top 2 teams against one of the bottom 2.​

Unicorn said:
If your server is running the module from the first post, these maps are custom 1 and 2.
Week 4
April 16 - April 23
Haranaer
(Open)
|
Incursion
(?)
West Knights​
[tr]
[td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/tr]​

sorry PoN and DW, I know you played last week but it was impossible to avoid a repeat without putting one of the top 2 teams against one of the bottom 2.

I don't  If this is a error or not but we vs DW last week​

WinniedaPooh said:
Unicorn said:
Week 4
April 16 - April 23
Haranaer
(Open)
|
Incursion
(?)
West Knights​
[tr]
[td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/tr]​

sorry PoN and DW, I know you played last week but it was impossible to avoid a repeat without putting one of the top 2 teams against one of the bottom 2.

I don't  If this is a error or not but we vs DW last week

Read Bolded​

1: How are the scores from Rebels going to be determined?  i.e. wK was given a 0-0 vs Rebels, while TMW had a 16-1.

2: Would it be possible to move outside the brackets?  Given the recent departure of most of the Div A teams, it would be great to get some action against Wappaw, KoA and the rest of Div B, rather than just repeating matchups.

WilySly said:
1: How are the scores from Rebels going to be determined?  i.e. wK was given a 0-0 vs Rebels, while TMW had a 16-1.
I guess I could go ahead and change TMW-Rebels to 0-0, but it doesn't really change any of the standings or anything.
WilySly said:
2: Would it be possible to move outside the brackets?  Given the recent departure of most of the Div A teams, it would be great to get some action against Wappaw, KoA and the rest of Div B, rather than just repeating matchups.
If this was any longer I think we'd definitely have to do something like that, but this is the last week anyways  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom