[UNAC S2] Final Standings, Promotion Results, and Final Thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nord Champion

Grandmaster Knight
Due to a misunderstanding, I will posting on Kherven's behalf and finishing Season 2.

finalrankings.png

UNAC S2 Division A

Season 2 Champions:
West Knights
5 Wins, 0 Losses
78 Round Wins, 21 Round Losses

Second
The Midnight Watchmen
2 Wins, 3 Losses
48 Round Wins, 52  Round Losses

Third:
Balion Mercenaries
2 Wins, 2 Losses
32 Round Wins, 44  Round Losses

Fourth:
Wappaw
0 Wins, 4 Losses
16 Round Wins, 57  Round Losses

UNAC S2 Division B

Season 2 Division B Winners:
Honour Bound
4 Wins, 0 Losses
64 Round Wins, 6 Round Losses

Second:
The Rebels
2 Wins, 2 Losses
38 Round Wins, 44  Round Losses

Third:
Defenders of Faith
2 Wins, 2 Losses
32 Round Wins, 45  Round Losses

Fourth:
Ministry of Blades
1 Wins, 3 Losses
32 Round Wins, 44  Round Losses

Fifth:
Kingdom of Avalon
1 Wins, 3 Losses
27 Round Wins, 54  Round Losses

Promotion Results:

Balion(A3) vs Rebel (B2)
Admin Decision
Rebels advances to Division A! Balion assigned to Division B.

Wappaw(A4) vs Honour Bound(B1)
HB 16-2 Wappaw
Honour Bound advances to Division A! Wappaw assigned to Division B.

Final Thoughts:

Credits:
Streamers -First and foremost, I would like to thank the Streamers for their hard work and dedication to this tournament. Without you guys UNAC just wouldn't be as exciting as it is. I can not thank you all enough for the time you put into this.
Cradoc - Thank you again Cradoc for taking the time to do all the fun number crunching that is stats. Shaking down people for missing screenshots and staring at spreadsheets is a grueling job. Thank you once again for all your hard work.
Admin Team Special thanks to Calamity for covering me when i was unavailable to make the threads. As for the rest of the admin team thank you for being there to help with this tournament. Running things like its essential to have trustworthy guys to be there when the calls need to be made.
Team CaptainsWithout you guys we wouldn't have a tournament, period. From my brief time leading TMW, I know how hard it can be and how much organization it takes to lead a group of people in a positive direction. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Next Season:
As many of you have probably heard, I will not be leading UNAC into season 3. I've enjoyed the ride but it takes a lot of work to organize the meetings and set all this up. While I had fun leading season 2, real life has dictated I won't have the time to continue so into season 3. While I look on Season 2 positively I think we can all agree that this season has been a bumpy road. I look forward to see the community, William, and his admin team lead Season 3 to success.

On a personal note, along with not admining Season 3, this will likely be my exit of the Warband community. While i'll still probably roam around on the forums I think my scrimming days are over. I've been a part of this community for 4 years, and I just wanted to say its been a fun ride. Thank you all and good luck.

Thanks Kherven & Cal and everyone else that helped for putting in the time to run Season 2 and dealing with all the drama that comes with it. Without people willing to dedicate time to tournaments like this the community would be stale or dead by now.

I hope we can continue where others left off and put forth another good tournament for the community to enjoy going into Season 3. We have cool things in the works, I believe it'll be a good season.

John? Please. There's way worse, like what if Zaffa would be named admin of Season 3?

:lol:
i wuv u zaffa :!:

Also, with Zaffa as an admin..

RIP Random Plains (d. 2014)
RIP Open Plains (d. 2014)

Back
Top Bottom