Congratulations for this amazing mod based on a utterly mesmerizing game !

Users who are viewing this thread

lliv

Recruit
Very nice mod and good phylosophy.

In an age of DLCs and monetization of every game contents, I'm glad to see some people keeping up the good stuff !

Continue in this way enhancing and increasing the content which is already huge !

The game Mount & Blade is already superb but with this kind of mod it's just awesome.

Ok there is some exploit of the AI but that's not worth spending time on it chasing this and fixing every places players can hide, because players will always finds new spots.

On the contrary, invisible items (ie: invasion of creatures, rider, first wave) and IA getting stuck (ie: epic desert siege) are major bugs.

But still, thanks for your hard work and the improvement of the Original Full invasion and the Genius idea of Arch3r.

I wanted to express my gratitude to all modders who said they were ok to let their contents used in full invasion 2 and extra invasion (in mind: creators of TLD, 1755 Old Frontier and all the others...).

My last take on this game : If you wanna reach much more PC players, maybe you should try to create a self installer for full invasion 2 containing all the necessary files needed to run it without the need of installing warband (like a stand alone version). I know it's technically possible but i'm worried about the legal part of this.

I wish you the best, on every battlefronts ! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom