Vendayn's mods for Europe 1805 - II

Users who are viewing this thread

Vendayn

Knight at Arms
This is just something quick, dirty, ugly and basic as I had no idea how to use the edit tool. However, because the jumping puzzle was too annoying after doing it (successfully) the first two times...and I didn't want to keep doing that same jumping puzzle on every new character. I made an easy (and so ugly, sorry) way up to where you start the maze (untouched). In the future, my mods will actually be better and higher quality to my standards...but I did this in a hurry because the jumping puzzle I don't want to do over and over. :razz: And yeah, I can skip it...but I like to actually do the maze and get the "tiny" rewards. Since my characters don't use any cheats at all, its a nice start up bonus.

And yeah, it looks so ugly...kinda ruins the look. But, at least you can actually reach the maze without doing the puzzle. Granted, I recommend at least TRYING at the very most for as long until you want to destroy the keyboard...then get this. But, if you want to skip it all together...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnganl0rmu86uj1/scn_town_2_alley.7z

Put that file into the scene folder of wherever the europe II mod is. Just overwrite the file.

In the future, again, the mods will actually be better and not so ugly. However, without the module files...I don't know how much I can do entirely except some map changes/scene changes. Sadly, the creator never released the module files to actually do submods for the mod, but that is okay...its good already anyway.

Captured Joe said:
Vendayn said:
Since my characters don't use any cheats at all
except this one

What I meant is money/exp/godmode heal over and over. I have cheats disabled. But, this is a cheat I guess, yeah. After doing the  puzzle I think it was actually 3 times, I got tired of having to keep doing it. I don't want to do the same puzzle more than twice usually in any game or anything else lol.

then don't? I've never done the puzzle and still managed to get austria to rule the world.

work as woodcutter for a bit untill you can establish an industry in a town or two, later on buy a poor house and rent it out. You should be sitting on a 2500+ income by now (after about 3 weeks) so you can afford a moderate army and equip yourself and companions. After that it's up to you. In general I always properly quit a job, just in case I want to do some woodcutting or hunting again somewhere else later on.

I only like doing the maze, not the jumping puzzle. But, the maze is tons of fun :grin:

Good thing though is this mod is optional :smile: Only for those who want to do the little easter egg and avoid the jumping puzzle.

Quintillius said:
You don't like the jumping puzzle  :mrgreen:?

I actually did. Especially the first time. That last part is sure hard! Took me four or five hours to do. It was a good challenge. And the maze is funny, it loops around everywhere lol.

Back
Top Bottom