Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking a break from PoP for a little bit, but I will get back on the horse and do it. I need some free time too :wink:

I got a lot of new things you guys will like. But it has to go through chain of command first.

It is not PoP 4. I don't know why people can't just read the first spoiler..

Hi there!

I would like to ask you if you would add some new features to this game (Yes PoP is so big and good that i call it a whole game) ?
Basically what im asking is, will you add some new things like new quests, ruins, factions, minor factions, bandits, companies, orders, territories, persons etc.?

In advance big thx for response!

I'm not sure about the new legionnaire armor, because I've never liked the look of the Empire during my time playing this mod, but I think the new one is more accurate to Pendor's setting. Simple, but unique. Love the sallet, though.

By the way, I want to say that Prophecy of Pendor is the best fantasy thing I've played so far, and I really thank the team for making it. The lore is rich, the wiki is so neat, the knighthood orders are awesome, and stuff. It's really immersive, and it's fun to **** myself and run when I see Eyegrim the Devourer. Though, I'd literally kiss you if some of Ravenstern armors are decorated with fur (cuz winter and stuff) in the next update.

moddb plz

or even older goodie - Lords of Midnight :razz:

Btw I think everyone who loves PoP would also like King of Dragon Pass, which is enough new to be played without destroying one's monitor with pixels

Repent, ye sinner!
Barefoot Pilgrimage it is for you. Off you are.

Where are the olden thymes when you felt like a true king owning an incredibly awesome friggin´ huge 250mb HDD and 4mb RAM?

Dear Mitchy, I hope my new Barclay Shield will be appearing in this asset relaunch.  :smile:  Pretty Please?

http://josephunderdark.blogspot.kr/2014/01/one-down-4-to-go.html
wip3.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom