Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird; in contrast to other mods the armor/weapons are WAY better and I think the faction-unique armors look amazing. What bothered me most about every warband mod was the textures of the ground, castles, objects, etc. I just took the best textures from other every mod (for terrain, castles, towns/taverns) and have them saved for every update for easy copy/paste.

Looks great, glad to see some progress on one of my favorite mods! Thanks for all the hard work.

I'll take anything, armor updates for the legion sounds good :smile:

iskar said:
At least 50% of MB is strategy and the other half does not really resemble classical single or multiplayer roleplaying games like the Elder Scrolls or WoW. The latter, especially the very latter, are well known for featuring such silly but awesome looking armours.
The scope of MB and PoP in particular is a different one though - strategy, tactics, amazing lore and some more down to earth roleplaying, that does not need fancy suits of strangely shaped armour.

Mount and blade is very much an RPG. Stats, character development, quests, factions, living a virtual life through a sandbox. It's as classic an RPG as any game you'll get. Though putting together RPG and aesthetic debates in such a broad scope doesn't make sense. You'd both be better off taking it on its merits in regards to the actual game lore, not some preconceived notion about what should or shouldn't be in RPG's, and strategy games.

So uh...ETA?  :cool:

I wonder what mod will be the first to have lords relations increase automatically after battles so you don't need to spend time teapartying and maybe even missing a lord or two each time. I don't even know if it's possible but damn have I wanted this feature for a long time. (Let's leave it at 10~ years.)

Sorry for the long wait for another update everyone. I've had some serious RL things been going on and been busy. But rest assured, I'm going no where and will gladly update within the next 24 hours. Til then, BYE :grin:

-MM

Beorn424 said:
We'll be happy when the update comes. Be it 24 hours or more, the sooner the better of course :smile:
This! Another pet peeve of mine is how hard it can be to find your companions sometimes. If you could pay one of the travelers some denars for information on where they may have last seen them, that would also alleviate some of my headaches. :lol:

You do know, though, that on selling prisoners Ramun always gives the location of a random unhired companion and hired ones that left the party can be located for 30 gold with the help of the travellers in the taverns?

iskar said:
You do know, though, that on selling prisoners Ramun always gives the location of a random unhired companion and hired ones that left the party can be located for 30 gold with the help of the travellers in the taverns?
I know about finding hired ones that left, I meant at the start. That tip with Ramun is really helpful though! Thanks! That'll make starting new campaigns less of a headache for me. :grin:

really the only thing that i want in the next POP update is more than one ladder for each settlement. even with the default battle size of 150 a single ladder isnt enough. Best

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

Are we going to see new Demonic Magnii?!
I originally taught its gonna be a Pendor King Crown update, which is needed, but well

Ivor said:
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

I originally taught its gonna be a Pendor King Crown update, which is needed, but well

If I said they we're worse than Demonic Magni, would you believe me?

MitchyMatt said:
Ivor said:
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

If I said they we're worse than Demonic Magni, would you believe me?

That spelling mistake is worse than your or you're. The correct word would be were.

I'm guessing from the fact that this being appeared behind those guys down in that "place" after they had entered the room it's going to be a new "god" or characters higher up in the food chain in the demon world that will be paying Pendor a visit soon. Maybe a race of tainted Noldor out to get rid of the impurity but only a few people would truely know that.  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom