Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all the people who dedicate time to make this mod so great. The new weapons and armor look amazing. I especially like the new cobra armour and the legionnarie armour.

armor looks fantastic, but I've been wondering, are you planning on adding any non-cosmetic upgrades to 3.7?

Unbelievable work guys, as always. Can't wait for the next release.

But I have a question - would the D'Shar blademasters receive a new equipment set? Because at the present, they can't be distinguished from bladesmen.

Kushana said:

But I have a question - would the D'Shar blademasters receive a new equipment set? Because at the present, they can't be distinguished from bladesmen.
Yes they can!

If you die suddenly, it's a Blademaster
If you die slightly more gradually, it's a Bladesman.

fidoman1272 said:
Kushana said:

Yes they can!

If you die suddenly, it's a Blademaster
If you die slightly more gradually, it's a Bladesman.
lol

This last set of pics looks amazing. Some of the models in the game up look low-res/blurry, such as the golden crest on the Knight of the Dragon plate armor. For there to be a graphical update is wonderful.

Those are looking pretty fancy, but I'm hoping they don't cause a big performance hit like some of the armors in Phantasy Calradia.

First off, the new armors look amazing. I know this isn't a requests thread, but since this whole update is about aesthetics, i was wonder if 2 small things could be added or changed.

First, is it possible to get heraldic warhorses? They dont have to be anywhere near underworld strength, somewhere mid range is fine, but would add alot of flavor to the CKHO side of things.

Second, anyway to make it so when i give CKHO troops heraldic armors, i can pick what banner they carry and not just use mine when in my party? Also for when they are used by other lords/patrols they dont end up with that wierd green and red square pattern to show they have no emblem?

PoP has the best roleplay/immersion aspects of any mod I've tried and these would help make that even better.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask but is there an estimated release date? It just looks so damn good that I can't wait :smile:

I understand that you don't plan on touching the Noldor, but it really annoys me that they only have the open faced bascinet (Such as the one in your Profile Picture), is there a way you can push a closed faced (Visor) helm into one of the troops? That would really finalize my hype for this asset update  :party:

Thanks and Cheers  :mrgreen:

EDIT:
And maybe change the outrageous Order equipping times?I can conquer Pendor before they are fully equipped  :meh:

Small tease of what Chef k0nr@d is cooking up. Notice anything familiar?  :fruity:

Dread%20Legion%204_zpsdscmou3b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom