Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Copied from my post in the tech support forum:

Shield tablet user here and I'm dealing with the same issue (Cannot purchase from play store due to "technical issues"). This has got to be the number 1 game I want to run straight from the tablet and the only thing stopping me is the play store!

I've emailed taleworld support and have received no response. Google play support told me to contact the merchant, aka taleworlds.

I hope someone with some influence where it is needed can see this.

CreepyNoodle said:
I was just wondering, Isn't it quite difficult to play from such a small device?

Impossible to say. On the Nvidia Shield Tablet the game fails to load the banner selection screen or any custom battles and training.

Glad i can buy it, but frustrated it doesnt work. Many games dont seem to work for the Shield Tablet.

Sooo, I'm having the same problem as you guys with the shield tablet, as in it's not letting me even buy the game, saying my device is incompatible.

Are there plans for a tablet version? So strange that it can be run on tegra 4 but not a K1 :sad:

Also, Hi Everyone!

Thanks

+1 here,

I would love to play it on the shield tablet, and adding more devices would just be great.
Also -1 to the mod support, even a reduced version.

So currently is Warband compatible with the shield tablet??? This game is the only reason for buying the nvidia sheild tablet....

Hell no!!! Just bought the tablet yesterday cuz I saw it had M&B on the game hub shop. Just installed it, updated everything,installed games that I already owned try and succeded in using gamestream...and then by the night of yesterday, when I tried to buy and install the game it was gone!! WTF man! I even thought it was one of my updates that messed the tablet.  So guess what, I did a factory reset on the shield tab and nothing... I thinck I got screwed only thing I wanted was to play M&B. D;

So, are there any plans to get this to the Tegra Note 7 (which runs tegra 4!). It says you have plans to get it on other devices but its been months and to no avail....  :cry:

Subdola Sicarius said:
So, are there any plans to get this to the Tegra Note 7 (which runs tegra 4!). It says you have plans to get it on other devices but its been months and to no avail....  :cry:

I wouldn't bet on it. I gave up on trying to play this on my Nvidia shield tablet. Major let down....

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Subdola Sicarius said:

I wouldn't bet on it. I gave up on trying to play this on my Nvidia shield tablet. Major let down....
Damn. That is hugely disappointing.

I didn't expect to enjoy this so much, sure nothing beats a keyboard and mouse but the Shield just feels like it was made for games like this.
Anywho any chance we could transfer our pc saves to this version in a future update or is there a way right now? Also DLCs?

Maxmayhemer said:
I didn't expect to enjoy this so much, sure nothing beats a keyboard and mouse but the Shield just feels like it was made for games like this.
Anywho any chance we could transfer our pc saves to this version in a future update or is there a way right now? Also DLCs?
I wouldn't put too much faith in them. They already abandoned the project. I guess it was just a lame promotion sponsored by NVIDA for the shield.

Subdola Sicarius said:
Maxmayhemer said:
I wouldn't put too much faith in them. They already abandoned the project. I guess it was just a lame promotion sponsored by NVIDA for the shield.
Really? But it's such a good port.... Why abandoned something this awesome. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom