Users who are viewing this thread

1. In-Game Name: Ghosk
2. Country of residence: Italy
3. Age: 14
4. Previous experience: Various clans in NW and Ottoman Empire of PF (Not the one of PW)
5: Class you're applying for: Military, your choice.
6: Melee rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest): 9 probably

I post this in case TS is not required.

Gab-AG. said:
1. In-Game Name: Ghosk
2. Country of residence: Italy
3. Age: 14
4. Previous experience: Various clans in NW and Ottoman Empire of PF (Not the one of PW)
5: Class you're applying for: Military, your choice.
6: Melee rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest): 9 probably

I post this in case TS is not required.
Gab-AG. said:
I'd join if TS is not required (It's even easy to give orders in game).

TeamSpeak is not required, it's preferred if you use it though. If we're roleplaying in a public server then you don't have to be in TS, but if we decide to take part in events ect then TS is needed. Also, you don't have to talk when in our TS, so if you're worried about that then it doesn't matter.

Application's looking good though, accepted! Welcome to the British Empire! Add me on Steam Here, and I'll give you the tags/necessary information.

1. In-Game Name:Captain_Coque
2. Country of residence:UK
3. Age:15
4. Previous experience: NW Regiments (15th Hussars) and I own a Rome at war Clan
5: Class you're applying for: Soldier/NCO
6: Melee rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest): 7.5 with Shooting 9.5 in melee with a bayonet

1. In-Game Name: SA_Froi/Froi/Cute_Grandma
2. Country of residence: Illinois
3. Age: I don't feel comfortable answering this question, the NSA is watching all of us, and they might steal my information and sell it to Saudi Arabian Terrorists.
4. Previous experience: I own a cat, and I get a lot of experience from that.
5: Class you're applying for: Godlike Hero.
6: Melee rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest): Well, if I am naked and have a great sword, over 9000.

1. In-Game Name:King_KillerAD
2. Country of residence:USA
3. Age:16
4. Previous experience: If you mean rping in general I played alot of SAMP, but if your just talking Warband rp then none
5: Class you're applying for: military
6: Melee rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest): 7.0 shooting/6.5 with melee but improving fast

IGN: CaptainChen
Previous Experience: Nothing like RPG, but Napoleonic Wars 33rd Regiment for a month
Class: Militia
Melee Rating: 5

Back
Top Bottom