Weird bug (To fix, get the latest patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

While I was playing the mod I disguised myself in a elf city, trying to break a lord free from them.

Now the problem is... why is the prison door leading to the arena, the castle door even leads to the tournament but Its impossible to do anything, after a while I get a message of being expelled from the tournament... but there was no tournament, hope you guys answer  :???:

UltimateCommander97 said:
While I was playing the mod I disguised myself in a elf city, trying to break a lord free from them.

Now the problem is... why is the prison door leading to the arena, the castle door even leads to the tournament but Its impossible to do anything, after a while I get a message of being expelled from the tournament... but there was no tournament, hope you guys answer  :???:
Do you have the latest patch?

Something unusual said:

It seems I have to patch it, thanks for answering.

I had to restart another game because the other was bugged... awwww.

Something unusual said:

I like how you edited your post instead of making a new one :wink:

Yeah unfortunately any minor changes can trigger a save game break. That can't be helped due the nature of the Module System. But since 0.7 won't be out for a while now, You will be able to enjoy this version till then.

Michadr said:
Something unusual said:

I like how you edited your post instead of making a new one :wink:

Yeah unfortunately any minor changes can trigger a save game break. That can't be helped due the nature of the Module System. But since 0.7 won't be out for a while now, You will be able to enjoy this version till then.

Thanks  :smile:

Indeed, It was weird playing with characters who were always telling: *Surrender or Die, make your choice*. Well guess Im in time to join Hakkon II.

Hi All,

I Had the same problem, but I'll be buggered if I can find a patch anywhere... or maybe I just had a man-look. I thought I'd downloaded the latest version (barely a fortnight ago), so confused even more. Any suggestions as to where that patch might be found?

Thanks!

Tox

toxophilite said:
Hi All,

I Had the same problem, but I'll be buggered if I can find a patch anywhere... or maybe I just had a man-look. I thought I'd downloaded the latest version (barely a fortnight ago), so confused even more. Any suggestions as to where that patch might be found?

Thanks!

Tox

This is the best place to find anything you need (downloads etc) >> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284936.0.html
On the Moddb link you'll easily find the patch :smile:

regards
-michadr

Back
Top Bottom